Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shot my new Betetta Nano Today

Default the specs

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I purchased a Nano today from Cable's in Lehi Utah. I paid $429.99 plus tax. I originally ordered the firearm at thegunsource.com. for $409.95 but after backordered for more than one month I gave up.

My overall impressions of the Nano is good. The trigger is comparable to the CM9. You must allow the trigger to completely come back before it will reset. The recoil is less than the Kahr CM9 but it is a little heavier so there is a trade off. I am able to use my Desanti Super fly that I used with my Kahr.

I fired 150 rounds of Federal 115 gr. At 7 yards I managed to group 7 rounds in 3 inches. The magazines (comes with two) are well made. The Nano also points well.

Now for the negative. It is borderline a pocket gun and forget it in blue jeans unless loose fitting. The base plate of the mag is I think too big if you plan to pack a spare mag in your pocket.
    are so close I can';t see wy the nano shouyld not pocket carry as easy as the cm9 kahr does. 3.7 ounces is goingto be noticeable I would think, all else should be about even. I like the two magazine buy thing though, every gun should comne with two magazines IMO...
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I purchased a Nano today from Cable's in Lehi Utah. I paid $429.99 plus tax. I originally ordered the firearm at thegunsource.com. for $409.95 but after backordered for more than one month I gave up.

My overall impressions of the Nano is good. The trigger is comparable to the CM9. You must allow the trigger to completely come back before it will reset. The recoil is less than the Kahr CM9 but it is a little heavier so there is a trade off. I am able to use my Desanti Super fly that I used with my Kahr.

I fired 150 rounds of Federal 115 gr. At 7 yards I managed to group 7 rounds in 3 inches. The magazines (comes with two) are well made. The Nano also points well.

Now for the negative. It is borderline a pocket gun and forget it in blue jeans unless loose fitting. The base plate of the mag is I think too big if you plan to pack a spare mag in your pocket.
    Did you degrease it and run a thousand rounds through it without lube to break it in properly? There's something about a torture test that turns me on.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Did you degrease it and run a thousand rounds through it without lube to break it in properly? There's something about a torture test that turns me on.
    Muggsy

Good one. I think the spring needs to loosen up to eject the light loads. I really like the workmanship. Russ