Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: considering a j frame for ccw

Default spell c hecker

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    I am looking at carrying my J-frame lefty AIWB (GutIWB?) using a low riding holster with a slight negative cant and a metal clip for easy on and off. The negative cant makes the grip lay horizontally just above my belt, and keeps the muzzle end inside my thigh for comfort when sitting. My middle aged (fat ) belly expands above it, making any shirt drape in front of the gun with no printing.

BTW, has anyone noticed that the spell checker is turned off? A Christmas present for jocko?
    wtf is that????
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordave View Post
    Russ,

It looks like I am not the only person who floats back and forth between the Beretta and Kahr sites.....I told you before IF you do it the SW 642 is the way to go. Beware though a .38 spcl in a 2" barrel aluminum frame is a handfull. Makes your NANO feel like a .22.

Hang in there with the NANO...but if you want a wheel gun too try the 642CT nice grips for the gun and the laser is accurate....don't need no stinkin' sights.

SIMPLE FIX FOR THAT.....

http://www.magnaport.com/hgun.html
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    wtf is that????
    LOL jocko, I think it is appendix IWB maybe

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    wtf is that????
    Doesn't the spell checker bother you, popping up on almost every word?
    Very interesting...

Coincidence? I decided to carry my S&W 642 the past two days.... going "Retro".

Now as I read all these posts, it reminds me why I like j-frames in the first place. Packed with Gold-Dot 135 +P ammo, riding in a Galco pocket holster, and sporting a Crimson Trace laser grip,.....What's not to like?

Maybe I should start researching my "need" for S&W .357 j-frame.
    Afterall, my birthday is sometime this year.
    LaP

I have no fear of perfection... I'll never reach it.

Speer makes Short Barrel performance defense ammo designed specifically for the 2" barrels. They even make .22 magnum short barrel stuff for the tiny derringers now.

http://www.speer-ammo.com/products/short_brl.aspx

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by LaP View Post
    Coincidence? I decided to carry my S&W 642 the past two days.... going "Retro".

Now as I read all these posts, it reminds me why I like j-frames in the first place. Packed with Gold-Dot 135 +P ammo, riding in a Galco pocket holster, and sporting a Crimson Trace laser grip,.....What's not to like?

Maybe I should start researching my "need" for S&W .357 j-frame.
    Afterall, my birthday is sometime this year.
    I haven't been carrying my 442 since I bought the CM9, but this thread inspired me to get the 442 out to the range and put 60 rounds through it Time to drop the 442 in a pocket again

Quote Originally Posted by kayl View Post
    I haven't been carrying my 442 since I bought the CM9, but this thread inspired me to get the 442 out to the range and put 60 rounds through it Time to drop the 442 in a pocket again
    Drop that potent little pocket pardner in your jeans.

Mine's been walking around with me for the past week. No telling how long it'll stay there.
    LaP

I have no fear of perfection... I'll never reach it.