Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered my new CM9

Quote Originally Posted by cbthedookie View Post
    I think you might find your desired shield on a different forum; I assume you're opting for leather over kydex...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I should have said OR the Shield. But then agin who knows.

I have not rally given the holster too much thought yet. Been reading here to see what others like. What makes you say you assume?

Default Just ordered my new CM9

Quote Originally Posted by CZB1962 View Post
    What makes you say you assume?
    Too subtle... I suspect you meant S&W, not S&M, shield...

Quote Originally Posted by cbthedookie View Post
    Too subtle... I suspect you meant S&W, not S&M, shield...

I didn't even notice. That's funny.

It's actually the S&W M&P shield. Guess I am a little dyslexic today.

I narrowed my search down to the CM9 and a S&M Shield. I ended up going with the CM9 and can't wait to get it. Hope this is as sweet as I think it will be.
    Czb1962

Curious, what convinced you to choose the CM9 over the Shield?

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Czb1962

Curious, what convinced you to choose the CM9 over the Shield?

Russ
    I first became interested in a “pocket 9” when I saw the Diamondback DB9 at a local dealer.
    I then began to research the many options like the CM9, Sheild, Nano, LC9 and so on.
    I looked at the LC9 and did not like the feel or the trigger. I was never able to hold the Nano, or the Shield as they are hard to come by.
    The CM9 was available at Gander Mountain to look at (ridiculous price) and it felt really good. I really liked the size and weight. The DB9 was tiny, but felt too light and I was worried it would kick like a mule (wife wants to shoot it) along with some quality concerns.
    Because of some things I read about Kahr changing their warranty, and the Shields reviews, I was leaning toward the Shield. Because it is so hard to find right now I ended up talking to a LOT of dealers and every time I mentioned the CM9 I got a positive response. That made me reconsider and I decided to try the CM9. That and the fact that I found a brand new one for $339 shipped .

Well, you got a great deal on a great gun! Best of luck, CM9 Owners Club brother, otherwise known as the Big Grin Club!
    Very interesting...

So my CM9 arrived Thursday and I have been going through the initial cleaning. I was looking forward to trying it out today but it looks like it is going to rain all day

Tomorrow is only a 10% chance of rain though

Anyone want to guess what I am doing tomorrow?

Mine will be here on Monday...cant wait to try it out.

I first became interested in a “pocket 9” when I saw the Diamondback DB9 at a local dealer.
    I then began to research the many options like the CM9, Sheild, Nano, LC9 and so on.
    I looked at the LC9 and did not like the feel or the trigger. I was never able to hold the Nano, or the Shield as they are hard to come by.
    The CM9 was available at Gander Mountain to look at (ridiculous price) and it felt really good. I really liked the size and weight. The DB9 was tiny, but felt too light and I was worried it would kick like a mule (wife wants to shoot it) along with some quality concerns.
    Because of some things I read about Kahr changing their warranty, and the Shields reviews, I was leaning toward the Shield. Because it is so hard to find right now I ended up talking to a LOT of dealers and every time I mentioned the CM9 I got a positive response. That made me reconsider and I decided to try the CM9. That and the fact that I found a brand new one for $339 shipped .
    CZ,
    Congrats on your CM9 purchase! I am looking at the CM9 also! Where did you find one for $339 shipped??!
    Thanks. Slainer

kahrs 5 year warranty IMO is OK. if u got issue it willbe from the git go. I realize smith gives a lifetime warranty but I don't think they will pick up theppstage on ur gun 5 years from now. Fix it yes, Kahr will about do the same. I don't know of to many who have had to pay to fix their kahrs once out of wrranty. Pay postage yup, but I think most companies don'thonor that stuff.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY