PDA

View Full Version : which sights for MK9

cangler
12-19-2011, 06:59 PM
I've decided to send my slide into kahr service dept. to swap out the standard two dot sights but trying to decide which ones to go with... I would like something good for target practice, but also could be effective for carry. I was leaning towards the Williams Firesights Green (set), they look interesting and not too expensive. Anyone familiar with these, or have other recommendations?

FLBri
12-20-2011, 09:06 AM
I just had my MK9 in to Kahr and had the Meprolights installed. I would do it again ... I prefer them over the Trijicon and the Novak sights as the daytime sight acquisition is superior (IMHO).

jocko
12-20-2011, 10:09 AM
being the same size as the PM9, I had the xs big dots installed and love um to death. These two guns are not target guns but defense guns tha twill save ur life. Thgose xs sights just grab ones eyeballs when pulled up. Back sight just seems to fall in place to. In a defense critical situation AT BEST U MIGHT SEE the front SITE, More than likely ur not gonna see anything except the BG and ur POA will then be so so important. I find with the Xs bgi dot that I can POA very accurately and very fast at 7 yards and under, no time lost in obtraininbg the target, let alone target and front site. I really cold have careed less about the actual night site part, That was just an additional plus IMO>

KMA
01-02-2012, 11:05 AM
I have Meprolight night sights installed and I am very happy with them.