PDA

View Full Version : Showing Off My Galco Holtser

Vinikahr
01-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Ok since everybody are showing their holster, I will show mine now. The holster is a Galco Cop 3 Slot Model CTS290B, bought if for my CW9. It fits all my other Kahrs, the PF9 and 1911 like a glove. I use it with the belt on top of the holster, the fit is tight when using jeans or other pants with belts. The limitation is you cannot tuck in, but with a jacket, shirt and or T-shirt, it disappears.
:4:

Bawanna
01-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Some good versatility (big word for a Missouri pig farmer huh?). Nice option to go crossdraw when driving long trips etc. Not a huge fan of thumbbreak rigs but they surely have a place in the overall scheme of things. An leather just smells so dog gone nice. I have a couple rigs I don't like that I just keep in baggies so I can take a good leather hit now and then. Don't bother trying this with kydex.

Vinikahr
01-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Some good versatility (big word for a Missouri pig farmer huh?). Nice option to go crossdraw when driving long trips etc. Not a huge fan of thumbbreak rigs but they surely have a place in the overall scheme of things. An leather just smells so dog gone nice. I have a couple rigs I don't like that I just keep in baggies so I can take a good leather hit now and then. Don't bother trying this with kydex.

LOL, I know what you mean, I will be looking in the future for those expensive holster(leather not Kydex) IWB with the tuck option, for now I have the Ace holster that work just fine and has the tuck in option and the Don Hume also. As you indicated the Galco has it place.
:86:

recoilguy
01-22-2010, 02:37 PM
It is a good looking holster. The ace tuckables are decent inexpensive ones too.

RCG

ripley16
01-22-2010, 03:03 PM
I've used a similar Galco, the Concealable model, for about four years now and it has proven to be all I expected. Paired with the Galco COPS belt, it has been a very comfortable rig.

LLDJR
01-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Congrats,,, Man I want one of these

Ol'coot
01-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Great looking holster