PDA

View Full Version : Barth

melissa5
12-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Did you get banned in the chicks with glocks thread? :madgrin: I don't think my pictures were any worse than yours. What a bunch of butt nuggets over there! :angel:

yqtszhj
12-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Did you get banned in the chicks with glocks thread? :madgrin: I don't think my pictures were any worse than yours. What a bunch of butt nuggets over there! :angel:

Hey Barth. Tell them over there they better watch out, Melissa is mad. She even said "butt nuggets". :D

Barth
12-24-2011, 05:36 PM

No, I'm OK over there.
My pics, although a bit racy, were reasonably tasteful movie stills from
Transporter II. There was some art to them at least to me.

Had I posted the Glock Gen 4 design meeting video I'm sure I'd be gone.

Have posted several times about the new Factory G33 barrel
with chamber support being Nose Dive City for me in my G27.
Although nothing but the truth.
That might get me banned if I don't shut up.

People have gotten very quiet over there when I start talking - LOL!

Bawanna
12-24-2011, 07:29 PM
"butt nuggets"?????:confused:

I'm writing this one down so I can remember. Might be able to use that at work in place of some of my other descriptors.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas.

Barth
12-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey Barth. Tell them over there they better watch out, Melissa is mad. She even said "butt nuggets". :D

I know,
Never hear strong words from her.

She actually started out nice.
Some of the other members just blew her off.
And, well, ......

melissa5
12-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Hey Barth! Since I can't answer you on GT at the moment....

I ordered one of the Travis Haley "Skimmers". Will let you know what I think about it when I get it. For those of you who don't know what that is http://shop.glocktriggers.com/The-HALEY-SKIMMER-GT-13.htm.

It wasn't a permanent ban, so I'll be back on there around 9PM on 12/31. Guess they thought I needed a time-out. :spider:

Bawanna
12-26-2011, 11:45 AM

I ordered one of the Travis Haley "Skimmers". Will let you know what I think about it when I get it. For those of you who don't know what that is http://shop.glocktriggers.com/The-HALEY-SKIMMER-GT-13.htm.

It wasn't a permanent ban, so I'll be back on there around 9PM on 12/31. Guess they thought I needed a time-out. :spider:

Melissa, sometimes you make me soooo proud I could just cry. Can anybody even a bawanna go to GT and see these offensive to the butt nuggets pictures?

Maybe I'll slip into my camo, put the paper sack over my head and go take a recon.
Maybe I better use an alias, hmmmm, how bout Jocko?

melissa5
12-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Melissa, sometimes you make me soooo proud I could just cry. Can anybody even a bawanna go to GT and see these offensive to the butt nuggets pictures?

Maybe I'll slip into my camo, put the paper sack over my head and go take a recon.
Maybe I better use an alias, hmmmm, how bout Jocko?

I think that whole thread was deleted...can't find it. LOL! You really don't want to see them sugar. There were two pictures of naked guys with guns covering their guns and a really fat lady with two Glocks in her pants. :p

Bawanna
12-26-2011, 12:01 PM
I think that whole thread was deleted...can't find it. LOL! You really don't want to see them sugar. There were two pictures of naked guys with guns covering their guns and a really fat lady with two Glocks in her pants. :p

I snuck over and looked around some. I don't think I really need to get addicted to another forum anyhow. If I did I'd have to go with the 1911 probably but I like it just fine right here.

I'm told today is a leisure day for me so I'm gonna go leisurely play with my High Power on the bench and see if I can figure out it's boggle. I got a bunch of mags I'm gonna clean and I suspect it needs a new recoil spring which I'll have to order up. First one I've ever replaced.

jeepster09
12-26-2011, 12:28 PM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/Jainey_01/Drunk-Santa_jpg.jpg

Barth
12-26-2011, 12:45 PM

Good,
You really weren't that bad.
And made a good point about the content of the thread.
The forum is for boys and girls.
Some level of respect just seems right.

I'm getting a Ghost Rocket 3.5 installed now.
Have a Glock OEM "-" 3.5 and a Glock tool on ready one as an alternate.
But am still interested in this Skimmer and really value your opinion.

I've got 8 varoius 40 mags and 5 357.
Plus, when my Storm Lake arrives, 1 40 and 2 357 barrels.
(Looking forward to trying out the 4.16" extended, dual port, Isonite QPQ finish, Storm Lake in the G27).

Am I out of control?
You bet.
But I'm having fun, and isn't that what it's all about?

O'Dell
12-26-2011, 02:27 PM

Double Ughhhh! So you're telling me I haven't missed anything since getting banned a couple of years ago?

melissa5
12-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Double Ughhhh! So you're telling me I haven't missed anything since getting banned a couple of years ago?

No, you haven't missed anything. After my time-out, I might just restrict my posts to the GSSF forum. Those posters seem relatively sane and respectful.

melissa5
12-26-2011, 03:43 PM
I snuck over and looked around some. I don't think I really need to get addicted to another forum anyhow. If I did I'd have to go with the 1911 probably but I like it just fine right here.

I'm told today is a leisure day for me so I'm gonna go leisurely play with my High Power on the bench and see if I can figure out it's boggle. I got a bunch of mags I'm gonna clean and I suspect it needs a new recoil spring which I'll have to order up. First one I've ever replaced.

I guess I missed it, but when did you get the High Power and what kind is it?

melissa5
12-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Good,
You really weren't that bad.
And made a good point about the content of the thread.
The forum is for boys and girls.
Some level of respect just seems right.

I'm getting a Ghost Rocket 3.5 installed now.
Have a Glock OEM "-" 3.5 and a Glock tool on ready one as an alternate.
But am still interested in this Skimmer and really value your opinion.

I've got 8 varoius 40 mags and 5 357.
Plus, when my Storm Lake arrives, 1 40 and 2 357 barrels.
(Looking forward to trying out the 4.16" extended, dual port, Isonite QPQ finish, Storm Lake in the G27).

Am I out of control?
You bet.
But I'm having fun, and isn't that what it's all about?

There is a Ladies forum and their should also be a Gentlemens forum so that ya'll can post anything and everything in there.

I like the Ghost Rocket 3.5, but am getting the Skimmer for my race gun. If I don't like it in there, I'll put it in my Gen 3 G26 or sell it. I know the Skimmer is expensive, but it's not as expensive as some trigger kits I've looked at.

I think I'm out of control at the moment too, but I'm trying to get everything done before the new year when I plan to cut down on the spending. At least until I get a 2nd pt job or a full time job.

Barth
12-26-2011, 04:02 PM
I think I'm out of control at the moment too, but I'm trying to get everything done before the new year when I plan to cut down on the spending.

Me too!
I feel I can hold on strong for at least the first 72 hours - really...

Barth
12-26-2011, 04:10 PM
T
I like the Ghost Rocket 3.5, but am getting the Skimmer for my race gun. If I don't like it in there, I'll put it in my Gen 3 G26 or sell it.

Hopefully it works out for you.
I keep hearing mixed reviews on the Ghost Rocket.
Some love it.
But some say it's lighter, but adds creep and is more mushy???

My stock G27 actually has no creep an breaks dead on clean.
I think I got lucky with it.
More looking for the short reset than anything.
Extra glassy would be a welcome plus - LOL!

Triggers, recoil, ergonomics in general are so subjective....
I need to try it myself.
That's why I got an OEM 3.5 too.

Bawanna
12-26-2011, 07:24 PM
I guess I missed it, but when did you get the High Power and what kind is it?

I've had it a long time, it's an old South America police gun I bought on gunbroker. It looked better on the monitor than it does in person but it's not bad. I'm hoping to get it running good and then get it black T'd or robar or something. It has the Bolivian Crest on top of the slide which is kind of cool. Guess there are quite a few of them around, so nothing too special.

Only shot it one trip, not really a 9 guy.

That skimmer trigger sounds interesting and it say for carry. But like a 1911. Sounds a bit scary for a carry gun to me. Let us know how it really is when you get it.

melissa5
12-26-2011, 07:41 PM
That skimmer trigger sounds interesting and it say for carry. But like a 1911. Sounds a bit scary for a carry gun to me. Let us know how it really is when you get it.

OK, I'm really hoping it will work for my race gun.

jeffe007
12-29-2011, 07:18 AM
Geesh what's up with GT now? Man they should join KT and not worry bOut getting banned. That's ridiculous.