PDA

View Full Version : Another Okie shot and killed an intruder this morning

TD2K
01-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Midwest City is a suburb of OKC, where Tinker AFB is.

from the article:

Clabes said this is the third time in 15 months in Midwest City in which a resident has killed someone trying to break into a home.“The Oklahoma (http://newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Oklahoma&CATEGORY=STATE) ‘make my day' law is doing what it was exactly designed to do — allow our law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves from immediate danger while in the security of their home,” Clabes said.
“Maybe next time, these violent offenders will think twice about committing first-degree burglaries in Midwest City.”

Read more: http://newsok.com/person-in-home-fatally-shoots-burglar-in-midwest-city-oklahoma/article/3643628#ixzz1kbOnIRWf

Longitude Zero
01-26-2012, 03:16 PM
And this time the POS turd had a gun of his own. One more scumbag bites the dust. A guy on another board's wife was the one who popped one of the turds in one of the previus shootings. The last trial has been delayed again but justice will be served.

knkali
01-26-2012, 07:53 PM
these trials must be tough to go through. I am glad that these guys are finding that crime doesnt pay. Something tells me it will get worse before it gets better though. I hope I am wrong.

O'Dell
01-26-2012, 11:38 PM
There's probably too many to get them all, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

TheTman
01-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Back when I was a kid they used to teach right and wrong in school. Now the atheists have kicked God out of the schools and we are seeing the outcome of all that. Often school was the only place some of these kids got any moral guidance. But that's all gone away now thanks to the ACLU and the likes. I'm afraid it's just going to get worse and worse. Thank you liberals and atheists.

muggsy
01-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Back when I was a kid they used to teach right and wrong in school. Now the atheists have kicked God out of the schools and we are seeing the outcome of all that. Often school was the only place some of these kids got any moral guidance. But that's all gone away now thanks to the ACLU and the likes. I'm afraid it's just going to get worse and worse. Thank you liberals and atheists.

+1 Exactly what I was thinking. We used to be taught right from wrong in our homes, too. Now the village is raising most of our children. Mom's at work and Dad is no where to be found.

O'Dell
01-27-2012, 07:11 AM
+1 Exactly what I was thinking. We used to be taught right from wrong in our homes, too. Now the village is raising most of our children. Mom's at work and Dad is no where to be found.

I agree, muggsy, but how does it get turned around?

knkali
01-27-2012, 07:46 AM
You dont need God to learn right from wrong. When I was a kid, I couldnt grasp the concept of hell as easily as understanding the concept of getting my *** spanked when I did wrong. Really is that simple.

knkali
01-27-2012, 07:53 AM

Muggsy, I wish it was the village. Now it is the city that is raising our kids. The village is a smaller community that acts as an extended familly. When I was a kid, my neighbors were seemingly as important as my parents and watched my actions too. Now people hurry home close their garage doors before getting out of their cars so they do not have to interact with anyone. I get what you mean though and I agree with you.

hpg
01-28-2012, 07:49 AM
With a lot of states adopting the so called "Castle Law", which is wonderful, it just proves that burglers are idiots. Only a complete fool would attempt to burglerize a home in a state where this law exists.....;)

jocko
01-28-2012, 07:52 AM
actually no one has ever said Burglars HAVE ANY BRAINS.. thats why u shouldnever SHOOT a burglar in the HEAD:D

tHOSE TWO MOUNTAIN OYSTERS HANGNG BETWEEN THEIR legs is a great target,and if u miss u still normally hit the trim limb they are haging on. I call that COM to. (center of mass)