PDA

View Full Version : NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibit - St. Louis

TD2K
01-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Anyone ever go to the exhibit? St. Louis isn't that far from us, we're thinking about making it a little weekend trip.

I'm sure it'll be a lot of the same stuff we saw at the SHOT show, but it might be fun anyway.

What say ye?

kahrseye
01-31-2012, 07:21 AM
I went last year in Pittsburgh and had an absolute ball. I've not been to the shot show so I can't compare the two. All I can tell you is plan on spending an entire day maybe more to see everything. It's great fun......enjoy.

Bawanna
01-31-2012, 09:17 AM
I went many years ago when it was in Seattle. A lot going on there and it was great fun looking around. Definitely an all day event.

My wife suggested us driving back for it as I have a lot of family in the area I haven't seen in a long long time. Not sure I can pull that kind of time off, it's far piece.

Would be smarter to fly and have the time there rather than on the road but I'm just not warm and fuzzy with all the flying, TSA, and dealing with a wheelchair on a plane.

All that being said of course, if she says we're going I'll see you there weather I want to or not.

TD2K
01-31-2012, 10:34 AM
whether you want to or not. :D lol

Bawanna
01-31-2012, 11:49 AM
whether you want to or not. :D lol

That was kind of a tricky sentence. If I see you there it would be a worthy highlight in my life. Also like to meet in person JohnH and Justin and some of the Kahr folks and a few others as well. The trip and itinerary will most likely not be optional.

I might as well route past Vermont and pick up a trailer full of them Teddy Bears.

johnh
02-01-2012, 07:47 AM
As it stands, I should be there. Still sorting out logistics with family and such. The NRA shows are a lot of fun! If you have never made it to one, I highly recommend them. Lots of cool toys and very nice folks to chat with.

Longitude Zero
02-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Agreed. There are certain things in the gun world that should be experienced at least once in life, NRA Show, SHOT Show, Wanemachers Tulsa Show.

TD2K
02-01-2012, 09:02 AM
I have 2 of the 3 so far!