PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from NJ?

downtownv
02-12-2012, 05:06 AM
There are two places where you can help change the ****-Type Gun Laws!

http://njgunforums.com/forum/

And

http://nj2as.com/ This is the Political Action Group that is fighting for you!

Don't like the laws of New Jermany? Do something to change them!

muggsy
02-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Your first link is to a video about rotting food. Not much help in preserving your 2A rights.

downtownv
02-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Sorry about that
fixed it!

Dueeast
02-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Up here in Monmouth county, 1 mile from the ocean. I agree, I write to politicians, vote, etc. I'd rather change NJ to what I want instead of moving out.......but it's an uphill battle.:mad:

downtownv
02-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Don't stop! Look into these. The NJ2as (New Jersey Second Amendment Society) has made some inroads; stopped the latest ammo law and is representing a group suing the state for failure to issue a ccw license(s). Also there is a NJ legislator, from Cape May Co. (A Dentist by Trade) that is advocating a right to carry campaign.
There are cops in this group that are on our side too. I recently joined. I am nobody there but it's our best way to fight as a group.
I don't want you or anybody thinking I have an interest in this other than to change these archaic laws.
At least there is a legitimate organization fighting for us!

LaP
02-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Isn't NJ also the one state that bans hollowpoints.....even for their police.

Good luck trying to change that entrenched culture. Maybe there's a small chance with Gov. Christy.

downtownv
02-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Yes that's true, we don't want to hurt anyone with our bullets (Just paper targets)
Also No Stun guns (Cops too)

LaP
02-12-2012, 12:07 PM
I guess all that's left is harsh language and disapproving stares.

P.S. I lived in Northern NJ in my Highschool days. I loved the area.

CJB
02-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Gotta ask... people actually ADMIT they're from New Jersey?

Dueeast
02-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Hey CJB...at least we can get a descent pizza:p

CJB
02-12-2012, 12:56 PM
So flippin true my friend, so flippin true....

downtownv
02-12-2012, 01:58 PM
CJB
Yes we're Jersey strong, those can't hack it move out. We're a victim of circumstances as Curley from the 3 Stooges would say. yuck, yuck, yuck!

downtownv
02-12-2012, 02:04 PM
It's like Upstate NY you can't get bad wings
or Texas you can't get bad BBQ.
Jersey you can't get bad pizza!
But you can get in deep ***** carrying a gun! (unless you're a deprived resident of Newark or Camden) That's why it's called New Jermany!

downtownv
02-12-2012, 03:08 PM
We would like to make a point to the New Jersey Legislature that we can continue to work together to further the right to keep and BEAR arms in New Jersey. Please sign the following petition:

http://www.change.org/petitions/new-jersey-right-to-carry

It is time for us to demonstrate our ability to mobilize our members and the firearms owning community. Please re-post this link wherever you congregate on the Internet - Facebook, Twitter, Forums, etc. The more people who sign this petition quickly, the more we show our strength. Please help us make this vital point.

Thank you,

Frank Jack Fiamingo
President - NJ2AS

"NOW IS THE TIME!!!"

Tinman507
02-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Jersey makes me crazy. I do a TON of business in NJ and anytime I have to cross the bridge into the PRNJ I have to go home & unholster, lock it up and travel to some really BAD areas sans CCW. Not a desirable thought.

Man I wish they'd change. Not holding my breath, but I am willing to sign the petition.

Jeremiah/Az
02-12-2012, 07:04 PM
My ex wife was from N.J. & god was she mean! My current girlfriend is from there also. I'm a slow learner. :D Neither had ever fired a gun before they knew me, but now they are both avid gunners. They didn't talk TOO funny!:D

LaP
02-12-2012, 07:13 PM
My ex wife was from N.J. & god was she mean! My current girlfriend is from there also. I'm a slow learner. :D Neither had ever fired a gun before they knew me, but now they are both avid gunners. They didn't talk TOO funny!:D

Hey, between NY and NJ, 15 million people can't be wrong.;)

Jersey girls are tough. AND they hit pretty hard. Don't ask why I know that.

ltxi
02-12-2012, 07:22 PM

Jersey girls are tough. AND they hit pretty hard. Don't ask why I know that.

I truly understand that. Previous posts.

Also got current wife from Jersey....but she was a native NE coastie just passing through looking for trouble.

downtownv
02-13-2012, 05:49 PM
NEW SITE TO SIGN PETITION AGAINST NJ GUN LAWS

http://www.change.org/petitions/new-jersey-right-to-carry