PDA

View Full Version : *SOLD*WTS/WTT Kahr CW9 (Ohio) *SOLD*

dmal86
02-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Hey guys. Looking to sell my Kahr CW9 or trade it for a CM9. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my CW9. I just want a CM9 so I can pocket carry and don't have the funds to just up and buy one. My CW9 is in excellent condition. I have only took it out and shot it once. I put about 200 rounds through it without any problems.

Included is a brown leather Don Hume IWB holster that is worth $30. It's a nice holster, and fairly comfortable, most of my clothes are a little on the tight side (gaining weight sucks lol)... Not that they're too tight in general, just too tight to be carrying IWB and I don't want to get a whole new wardrobe just yet... Lol. If I'm selling the CW9, I'd like to get like $375 for it being as how its virtually brand new, in fine working order, and includes the holster. I still have all of what it came with also (box, 1 factory 7 round mag, manual and lock).

dmal86
02-13-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm new to the site, and don't know how to edit stuff just yet... But I sold the gun all ready locally. All ready ordered my CM9, a crimson trace, pearce grip extension, and desantis nemesis for it... Couldn't be much more excited!

JFootin
02-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Ifyou look at the bottom of your twi posts, you will see an 'Edit' link. Click that on the first post and you can add SOLD to the title.

dmal86
02-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks Footin.

JFootin
02-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Congratulations! I previously owned a CW9 and now own a CM9, which I think is the perfect CC SD pistol. :)