PDA

View Full Version : Pocket gun and mag holsters

Kiehtan
02-14-2012, 01:18 PM
I just thought I'd give Recluse Holster a plug. I picked up their double mag pocket holder for my new PM-9 and I really like it. Just ordered a single mag pouch for when those times a double is too much, like when I have to carry too much crap in my pockets. Anyway, I haven't tried their pocket holsters for the PM-9 itself since I had already picked up a Desantis Nemisis and it works pretty well. The Recluse may be a bit faster just by looking at the design.

jocko
02-14-2012, 01:24 PM
ur desantis is just hard to beat. pocket carry is not a fast draw area. The desantis conforms to ones body really fast..

Bill K
02-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Went to their site... Looks like a quality product at a fair price. Looks like the design of the holster will completely eliminate printing. I don't like the mag in the holster idea, believe the spare mag should be readily accessible using the weak hand.

Kiehtan
02-14-2012, 02:28 PM
I Agree. You'd have to switch hands to pull the spare mag. Maybe not a bad idea for your second or third back up mag though, if you wanted to carry that much ammo.

kahrnut1
02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
i've got 3 left hand recluse p380 pm9 lcp and they are great. the single mag pouch is the best i've found.