PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RH Holster for Kahr PM9 with CT Laserguard

Hkp7nut
02-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone! Long time visitor, 1st time poster!

I just picked up a Kahr PM9 with Night Sights and CT Laserguard ( sweetest pistol I've ever owned).

I am looking to purchase a holster for it and was wondering if anyone had some they were looking to sell that would fit.

Some of my favorites would be: Silent Thunder, High Noon, RGrizzle, and James Dean.

Open to IWB or Pocket or even the right OWB that sits high and concealed enough. Prefer leather.

If anyone has any that they are willing to part with, please contact me via the forum or e-mail me to: HKP7NUT AT GMAIL.com

ALSO: If anyone has any feedback on the Silent Thunder Fusion for this gun, I would love to hear about it!

THANKS!!!

-Drew

BrewerGeorge
02-17-2012, 06:09 AM
I have the CM9 with CT laser.

My favorite is the kydex sheath from PJHolsters. Small, adds next to nothing to the carry package and is as easy to put on and remove as a paddle.

I purchased the Silent Thunder Fusion, but sent it back. It seems to be a wonderful holster - fits the gun perfectly and is really, really stable on the waist. It just didn't fit my hip and the way I like to carry. I would still recommend it for its obvious quality and features.

Hkp7nut
02-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Can you describe in more detail the fit of the Fusion? Im a bigger guy with pants that don't always fit too loose :)

When I spoke to Garret Ind, they suggested the Fusion when I told them what I was looking for. It needs to be ultra-easy to carry as I currently pocket carry all day long and want the same level of comfort in my IWB holster.

I like what PJ offers but I just have a thing for a high quality "leather Inspired" holster.

BrewerGeorge
02-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Like others of the hybrid style, the Fusion is a bit of a chore to get on and off (I actually found it easiest to just take my pants completely off to set the holster) but once it is on it is rock-solid. The width of the back panel that provides that stability bugged me a bit, though. To be honest, my problems were more the fault of my pants and the placement of belt loops than they were the holster itself. Front clip ahead of the belt loop and the gun was too far forward. Behind the belt loop and the gun was too far back. The holster can be adjusted some to account for this, but I wasn't able to get it comfortable for me. I'm in the middle of a significant weight loss program (55 lbs so far) and my pants don't exactly fit me perfectly in the first place, so I'm certain the my problem with this holster was my fault and not the holster's fault. Give it a try.

JFootin
02-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Take a look at this. A very different way of thinking about IWB carry, but very flexible as far as placement and completely concealable.

http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=10107 (more pics on page 2)