PDA

View Full Version : Napolitano Freedom Watch

LMT42
02-16-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not sure why Fox cancelled the show, but I really like this clip. As far as I'm concerned, he's right on the money re politicians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SplzYhjnoCg

Tinman507
02-16-2012, 05:31 PM
He didn't fit the Corporate model. Coloring outside the well established lines.

jocko
02-16-2012, 05:47 PM
I had mixed emotions about him. If u watched him as I did,k he was always straight focused on the telepromter. One could easily tellhe was reading off off of a message board, nothing coming out of his head on his own. I just did not like that part. He had a poor wayof trying tohide it even, as he just could not hide it, it was obvious. If they keephim fine, if they let him go fine..

LMT42
02-16-2012, 05:52 PM
If u watched him as I did,k he was always straight focused on the telepromter. One could easily tellhe was reading off off of a message board, nothing coming out of his head on his own..

I figure he wrote it before taping to make sure he gets his lines right. Using a teleprompter doesn't necessarily mean someone else wrote it. Who knows.

LaP
02-16-2012, 06:27 PM
He'll land on his feet doing TV or radio or writing. Probably do OK on the speaking circuit also.

muggsy
02-17-2012, 12:53 PM
I like the Judge, but I don't like people who, what if? Don't tell me what if, tell me what is. What Nepolitano forgot about was circumstances. What if George W. Bush promised no wars and we were attacked by terrorists who destroyed the Twin Towers, three jumbo jet aircraft, damaged the Pentagon and killed three thousand Americans. If Judge Nepolitano sees no difference between the liberal progressive left and the conservative right then he needed to be fired from Fox News and removed from the bench. You can't fix stupid.