PDA

View Full Version : For Sale New large 18" X 30" gun mats

kahrking
02-18-2012, 05:16 PM
I use these monster size gun mats in my shop/work area and have had many comments on them in my picture posts that I thought I would offer some up to anyone who is interested in buying some.

I picked them up at my LGS for aprox $25.00 with tax. Will ship them for $35.00 total.

Bawanna was the first one I picked up 2 for and he loved them upon arrival.

Thanks,

KahrKing

Specs:

18" X 30"

Face is washable polyester/ neoprene
Back is 100% rubber

I keep the picture side up most all the time but if Im working on something dirty or messy I flip it over to the Black rubber side.

Care & cleaning: Machine wash separately in cold water only, no bleach, lay flat and air dry.

Bawanna
02-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Guys, these are really a great mat. I was a bit remorseful ordering two right at first but I'm glad that I did now. No regret at all.
I use one for when I'm fitting grips so I'm dealing with sawdust and debri. I use the other one for just gun cleaning and repair. I haven't washed either of them yet. Should probably do that one of these days.
Very nice having a larger work area so you can spread things out a bit.

I wasn't nuts about the picture, didn't do much for me. A picture of an Angel or something would have been much better but then again, I'd probably not get much done if I sat and stared at the mat all day too.

kahrking
03-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Just a note, LGS says they do not make these anymore so what I have is all there is.

officerdave
03-17-2012, 06:51 AM
take paypal?

kahrking
04-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Sorry for the delay as I havent checked this post, only my PM's. Sorry no PPal account but Ill take a check, Postal MO, etc.