PDA

View Full Version : Ben & Gerry Fund Violence

LaP
02-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Bill O'Rielly brings up some interesting points about Ben and Gerry's funding of the Occupy Wall Street protesters. Will there be liability issues as the protests turn violent (the protester have already promised this).

They're planning on disrupting the political conventions. Will they get progressively more violent as they become more desperate?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1479515691001/will-there-be-violence-in-the-presidential-campaign/?playlist_id=931078428001

TheTman
02-29-2012, 12:13 AM
I could use some extra cash, wonder if I can sign up to be a rabble rouser? That would be some justice if Ben and Jerry got their pants sued off cause someone they were paying caused some major property damage or something.

LaP
02-29-2012, 04:08 AM
I could use some extra cash, wonder if I can sign up to be a rabble rouser? That would be some justice if Ben and Jerry got their pants sued off cause someone they were paying caused some major property damage or something.

It seems like that is their intent. Property damage is almost a given... personal injury seems to be an acceptable secondary byproduct.

We're now witnessing Corporate Sponsored Rioting.:cool:

jlottmc
02-29-2012, 07:14 AM
That's not something I had heard. Then again, we don't play that game round these parts. Let them do that and see how fast the gun play starts. The more I hear about these chumps the less I like them.

mr surveyor
02-29-2012, 07:26 AM
the two ice cream clowns have been several steps left of algore for as long as I have known of them

jlottmc
02-29-2012, 08:48 AM
I meant the occupy whatever bunch, but the clowns with the ice cream too. They should be held responsible should things start getting out of hand.

mr surveyor
02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
these two guys have long been a part of the enviro-natsi (sp to avoid the silly word nanny)movement

jlottmc
02-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Guess it's a good thing I don't eat much ice cream, and never their junk too. I had no idea, I knew they leaned left politically, but had no idea how far.

knkali
02-29-2012, 10:31 AM
It seems like that is their intent. Property damage is almost a given... personal injury seems to be an acceptable secondary byproduct.

We're now witnessing Corporate Sponsored Rioting.:cool:

That says it all!! Man, we are thinking a lot alike on the last few threads. Maybe there is hope for me after all?

JohnR
02-29-2012, 01:32 PM
They should get some interesting new flavors out of this. Peebomb Sundae, Grape Rape, Killa Vanilla...

getsome
02-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Our building is expecting a visit from the Occupy Atlanta toads this week and security is stepped way up...There are off duty Police Officers in the lower and main lobby and the building is in lockdown all this week...They did this to the headquarters building downtown without any warning and the group was able to get into the lobby and lay down on the floor linking arms and the Police had a difficult time dragging them out and getting control of the situation...This time the Occupy ATL bunch put it on their web site what the plan was so they are ready this time...

They are mad at our company because they announced layoffs coming up but thats just the way it is in business now and you can't expect for a company to keep people on the payroll just to be nice if they are no longer needed...

I hope they don't realize that the FBI southeastern headquarters is directly across the street in the twin building from ours...I'm hoping they start some chit and get drug off the property...No wonder they call them Occutards...I love the smell of pepper spray in the morning!!!...

Bawanna
02-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Do get some video if it goes down. I just love action movies. Every time I see your post I think of you hanging out of a helicopter side door blasting away with your 50 and shouting getsome. Kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy sometimes.

I would think inside of building, the employees would be allowed to help remove the vermin. I know I'd like to participate, actually I get to once in a while around here.

melissa5
02-29-2012, 03:38 PM
the two ice cream clowns have been several steps left of algore for as long as I have known of them

But they make some good ice cream- pistachio pistachio! I didn't know about their political persuasion though and won't be supporting them any more. :mad:

rjt123
02-29-2012, 05:25 PM
We're now witnessing Corporate Sponsored Rioting.:cool

Unreal. And ironic considering that both Ben and Jerry belong in that dang "1%" category.

LaP
03-01-2012, 08:09 AM
But they make some good ice cream- pistachio pistachio! I didn't know about their political persuasion though and won't be supporting them any more. :mad:

Ben & Gerry is located in Vermont. They've been about as close to communism as humanly possible. They are proud of the anti-American organizations that they support. They used to have a list posted on their website.

LaP
03-01-2012, 11:43 AM
I got this off a website describing the Occupy protests. It fits here perfectly.

Definition of irony:
PAID protesters rallying against free market economy and capitalism.

Chuck54
03-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Ouch !! my eye...........who do i sue?

michpatriot
03-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Amazing...:(