PDA

View Full Version : waiting for CW9

cagoat
03-01-2012, 11:56 PM
after lots of reading on here I bought a CW9. CA so have that nasty 10 day wait can't get it till Mon. So thanks KT lots of good advice on here really looking forward to taking it to the range.

jocko
03-02-2012, 06:07 AM
oh ur gonn alove that gun, it is a realshooter and a tank built gun to. do the lube chart sticky and propper prep sticky and this gun is gonna make a believer out of u fast. Just a shame, I see ur from kominfornia, just a damn shame!! Some things this forum cannot fix!!1

rogerthedodger
03-02-2012, 08:07 AM
oh ur gonn alove that gun, it is a realshooter and a tank built gun to. do the lube chart sticky and propper prep sticky and this gun is gonna make a believer out of u fast. Just a shame, I see ur from kominfornia, just a damn shame!! Some things this forum cannot fix!!1
Welcome! You are gonna like the CW9. It was my first kahr. When I bought it, I then realized why the Glock is called a Block. Trigger is fantastic, grip is fantastic.
Hey Jocko, just be thankful. If we all left Commiefornia and came to your state, then u would be just like us.:eek: LOL

cagoat
03-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Hey Jacko thanks for the heads up on the sticky. I would never have known to do all that, but I do now.
Roger I'm in the Modesto area where are you?

SmokingGun
03-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Congrats! You're gonna love that CW9.

rogerthedodger
03-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Hey Jacko thanks for the heads up on the sticky. I would never have known to do all that, but I do now.
Roger I'm in the Modesto area where are you?
Fresno/Clovis

air8
03-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Ugh sucks man. I shouldn't mention my great Kahr buying experience to you. But I read a thread here a little bit ago about one guy buying the gun, heading home to KahrTech prep and noticed things he was real unhappy about. So look that new one over inside and out to make sure nothing goes unoticed.

cagoat
03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
will check it out hope to pu tomorrow. went to get it on the 5th but gs messed up and now can't get till tomorrow. He gave me a hogue grip for their mistake.