PDA

View Full Version : PM40 in a Ankle carry?

LLDJR
02-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Picked up a PM40 today, I love the size.

Question , does any one carry the PM40 in an ankle rig?

swampman
02-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Picked up a PM40 today, I love the size.

Question , does any one carry the PM40 in an ankle rig?
yes I carried the mk40 for 10 yrs. in a galco ankle glove,in the last few months I've been carrying the pm40 in the same holster,the pm40 carries better on the ankle than the mk40. :D

LLDJR
02-08-2010, 05:57 PM
yes I carried the mk40 for 10 yrs. in a galco ankle glove,in the last few months I've been carrying the pm40 in the same holster,the pm40 carries better on the ankle than the mk40. :D

Excellent info, the PM models seem to have a better selection of accessories that the CW, maybe its just me.

medezyner
02-08-2010, 07:27 PM

How is that Galco for all day wear? The sheepskin paddings looks comfortable enough, but how about the calf strap? That seems like it could take some gett'in use to.

swampman
02-08-2010, 07:49 PM
How is that Galco for all day wear? The sheepskin paddings looks comfortable enough, but how about the calf strap? That seems like it could take some gett'in use to.
I used the calf strap at first,but soon realized it was'nt neccasary for that gun,the sheepskin on the ankle glove makes extremely comfortable,even on bare skin,you can carry comfortly 12 to 14 hrs. a day. :D

medezyner
02-08-2010, 07:58 PM
I used the calf strap at first,but soon realized it was'nt neccasary for that gun,the sheepskin on the ankle glove makes extremely comfortable,even on bare skin,you can carry comfortly 12 to 14 hrs. a day. :D

Just did a little fishing around and people seem to like it a lot and echo what you say about the comfort. There are more than a few times I would have been more comfortable with an ankle holster. Always self conscience about printing when I carry. "Is that a PM9 in your pocket or are you happy to see me!" Dont need that.

swampman
02-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Just did a little fishing around and people seem to like it a lot and echo what you say about the comfort. There are more than a few times I would have been more comfortable with an ankle holster. Always self conscience about printing when I carry. "Is that a PM9 in your pocket or are you happy to see me!" Dont need that.
yes with bdu pants or todays style cargo pants with straight legs makes ankle carry easyer than the pants of yesteryear, get the ankle glove for the p or k model kahr and it will fit most kahrs,even the kimber ulta carry which may be close to the limit for ankle carry. I have several other ankle holsters and none of them compair to the ankle glove.