PDA

View Full Version : New CM9s.

bluerooster
03-17-2012, 10:35 AM
I love my little CM9 so much that i have gotten two guys i work with and another 2-3 looking at getting one. I test several of the pocket nines on the market, and that was the only one that worked for me. Great gun. Now if Kahr would just hire me as soke sort of spokesman id be set!

aKahrt_and_p2KT
03-24-2012, 07:26 PM
I like mine as well. It's not as pretty as my parents Solos or as small as my fiances p238 but I love how solid it is and how it handles. I'm glad I can't find a pm9 anywhere to compare it to.

jocko
03-24-2012, 07:41 PM
the solo is beautiful the P238 is a 380, so we are talking apples and oranges there

Chowser
03-25-2012, 02:35 AM
The Solo does look very nice, but I ended up getting the CM9 as well. My Sgt. ordered seven Solos right after they were introduced at SHOT. Over a year later, he still hadn't gotten them in so he canceled the order.
One of our rookies was looking to get a pocket 9mm and I recommended the CM9 because I have it and I've had no issues with it. She ended up getting a LC9 and has been having issues with it.

Bawanna
03-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Hopefully she'll listen to you a little better next time.

jocko
03-25-2012, 10:59 AM
they say the solo is ammo sensitive, I think even in the4 solo manual it states that. Still IMO a beautiful gun but it is really a single action gun to, they also state that to. so for me not a pocket gun. Really two different guns and probably comparing each to each other is not a fair thing to do.