PDA

View Full Version : Another range report

skiflydive
03-17-2012, 02:16 PM
I first reported after my initial flawless 50 through my new CM9. Over the next 150 I had 2 FTEs (stovepipes) and 2 nosedives. I'm afraid that because I'm a newbe I was spraying my shots...mostly low left. Today I ran another 50 with no mechanical issues whatsoever. I've learned from this forum to keep my trigger finger off the frame and use just the tip of my finger on the trigger. So today...all 50 in an 8" circle at 7 yds. and 30 of them within 4". Maybe no big deal for all you gunners out there but the guy next to me said "That's darn good shootin' for one of those little guns." I'm happy!

Bill K
03-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Personally I'd be thrilled with that offhand grouping. Have you tested with your carry ammo as yet?

skiflydive
03-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Personally I'd be thrilled with that offhand grouping. Have you tested with your carry ammo as yet?

Getting ready to embark on that journey. I needed to be comfortable with me and the gun and me first.

Joe L
03-18-2012, 03:40 AM
That's great. The little gun with the long trigger takes some getting used to, but, after a few slow, careful, thoughtful rounds you will have it down.
Joe