PDA

View Full Version : Comp-Tac paddle holster

rkirk
02-09-2010, 12:06 PM
My thanks to everyone who responded to my new CW9 post. I am thinking about a new Comp-Tac paddle holster. I plan to borrow two holsters from a friend who has a several holsters for his MK9. A Hume IWB clip and the other a Comp-Tac paddle. I am left handed and he is right handed. I have an adequate pancake and a great IWB Super Tuck. I am hoping to find a paddle holster that works well under a short jacket, sports coat and even light cover like an untucked shirt or tee shirt. Does such a paddle holster exist? There are days I need to do several on and off doing errands.

-- Richard

rkirk
02-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Okay,

I have borrowed a Don Hume 715 and a Comp-tac paddle to wear around the house. When you are left handed a right hand holster is awarded and feels strange. It hard to gauge how well it would work if it was on the correct side. So far I think the pancake is hard to beat for a belt holster. It hides the pistol well with about any cover garment. As for the Crossbreed Super Tuck, I can not believe any holster would hide a pistol any better. I may stick with what I have. Anyone agree or disagree? I welcome any input.

Thanks,

-- Richard