PDA

View Full Version : Selling my cm9

Wayne Nelson
03-21-2012, 06:03 AM
****GUN IS SOLD**** :mad: I AM SELLING MY 3 MO OLD CM9. :mad: I have fired around 500-600 rounds through it with a thorough cleaning after all shoots with no malfunctions at all. This gun has gone "BANG" :33:every time and the Mags have worked flawlessly. Included in the sale will be an extra Kahr 7 round mag w/extension ($40) and the gun has the rubber slip on grips on it. Everything that came with it when new will all be included, case etc.

You can have all of this for $340 (price includes shipping) shipped to your FFL from my FFL dealer. If you're interested in buying it, send me a "PERSONAL MESSAGE" and I will get back to you after I check my messages. If there are more than one messages, I will reply to the earliest one first. I will need your info and all of your FFL info to give to my FFL dealer.

WMD
03-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Sorry to hear your selling the CM9. Hopefully everything is OK on your end. I got the impression you didn't really want to sell it.

PYROhafe
03-21-2012, 06:25 AM
U should put this in the proper for sale section. U will get more hits for starters....

Thunder71
03-21-2012, 06:41 AM
So tempting, someone buy this.

Sent using Tapatalk on Android