PDA

View Full Version : What do we do Mr President

Popeye
03-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Title might sound racist. Is it really,and just who is the racist?

Click here: What do White People Do Mr President - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phyLOxE94Do&feature=youtu.be)

muggsy
03-22-2012, 07:08 AM
I for one am very offended when someone refers to me as white. Now this might sound racist, but I'm a Caucasion. There are no black Americans in this country, but we do have some members of the Negroid race among our population. I'm a firm believer in the policy of calling a spade a spade and I believe that all of us should do so, regardless of race. Quite frankly, when I see a man, I see only a man. Race isn't really an issue for me. I leave that to experts on race like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

yqtszhj
03-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Sorry man. I'm white. When I visit my wife's home country, I'm white but all whites are Americano even if they are from Europe. My wife'a asian. She ain't from here. She's filipino. Where I live they think she's Chinese but she's a US citizen (passed a test most in this country couldn't pass.) In the Philippines the black natives are called Negrito. If they aren't from there they are Negro or Negra based on their sex (it's spanish based).

We're all too sensitive about this color crap. We are all American or something else. We Americans have many different colors which is a great thing. And we should all participate in the American dream and become the best we can be base on our ability, overcome obstacles and forget this color crap.

By the way my foreign wife says if your born here (or passed the test) your an American. Oh, and she says you need to speak English too. Forget all this hyphen stuff like asian-american, etc... My wife has been discriminated against and she will tell them to shove it too and get out of her way. Oh, and don't expect folks in her country to bend over and speak english there. You need to learn Tagalog. I had to. Oh by the way, she just enjoyed her 2nd amendment privilege as a brown american by getting herself a black rifle. Life here is good.

I'm done now.

U.S. Patriot
03-22-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm a equal opportunity racist :)