PDA

View Full Version : PM Lighter trigger release date?

KyWinFan
03-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Any rumors for date of the upcoming modified trigger PM's?

Hoping to get the PM40, lighter trigger with safety for Versa Carry IWB chambered.

jocko
03-23-2012, 03:33 PM
u can buy a lighter trggier now for all kahrs from wolffs, by ordering the 5# striker spring, but I think ur referring to the enhanced trigger from kahr which is a tad shorter than the elite trgger we have now but the same poundage. that wil lnot be availalb e but only on the kahrs with the external safety on them.

KyWinFan
03-25-2012, 09:13 PM
u can buy a lighter trggier now for all kahrs from wolffs, by ordering the 5# striker spring, but I think ur referring to the enhanced trigger from kahr which is a tad shorter than the elite trgger we have now but the same poundage. that wil lnot be availalb e but only on the kahrs with the external safety on them.

Thank you Jocko. That give me extra buying options. Yes, I was talking about the enhanced trigger installed in factory.

One guy at shot show near the Kahr booth claims the enhanced trigger will be 30% lighter than the standard which should put it less than 5 lbs. Thus the safety needed for IWB. Maybe the guy being filmed didn't know what he was talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdd0z-2XU2U

OldLincoln
03-25-2012, 09:37 PM
The Kahr web sight states it is shorter, not lighter. That's discussed in another thread recently.

KyWinFan
03-25-2012, 10:27 PM
The Kahr web sight states it is shorter, not lighter. That's discussed in another thread recently.

Thank you. I'd prefer a shorter stroke on that small grip for accuracy. It's already light compared to most DAO.

Looking for the thread now.