PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder

muggsy
03-27-2012, 07:34 AM
"We must brain wash people against guns."

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8266

DKD
03-27-2012, 01:55 PM
I will try and be polite and none political as possible here so here goes....I trust not anything about this man and find hime to be a political appointed hack of our main man. I am very concerned to say the least about not only our second ammendment rights but all of our others as well under the guise of fairness and education...hog wash! Need we revisit the "Fast & Furious" fiasco which got a law enforcement officer killed due to their little caper. But I didn't know... my butt. As a leader and I use that term loosely here mind you... you are responsable for everthing your people do or don't do PERIOD!
Man up you coward and admitt it and set the proper example or be gone. Thats my take and this is just another brick in the wall as far as I'm concerned. Tghis garbage is reminicient of the 1930's if you get my drift.

So how did I do ...??????

wyntrout
03-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Holder refuses to prosecute black men accused of violating White Men's rights, too. Remember the Black Panthers having clubs and standing outside poll places not terribly long ago?

Wynn

Armybrat
03-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Eric Holder makes John Mitchell look like Diogenes.

TheTman
03-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Fast and Furious was nothing more than another scheme to try and demonize guns, and to "prove" the drug cartel violence in Mexico is all caused by guns coming from the US...IMO. It's not the guns, stupid (not in reference to anyone here), its the vast amounts of money to be made selling their poisons.
The brainwashing of our youth has been in place for quite some time now. I seem to remember a very young child expelled from school for pointing his finger at someone and saying BANG, and that's been quite a few years ago. Probably won't be long before they'll be expelling kids for saying the word gun. I can't believe all the crap that went on in Canada cause a kid drew a picture of a gun. Might not be long before you read about it happening,,,say in Chicago or D.C. or some other place where hand guns get up and kill people by themselves.

muggsy
03-29-2012, 10:13 PM
This is a primary example why it's important to vote and to get the word out to others. This can only be accomplished through the free exchange of ideas. Our first amendment rights are every bit as important as our second amendment right. Without one you cannot keep the other.

Deano
03-30-2012, 01:04 AM
If you think we're not losing our freedoms bit by bit, read this:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2012/03/26/19550266.html?cid=rssnewsweird%20news
Call it anything other than censorship and you'd be lying or crazy. I'm really glad I have the government and school leaders to point out words that I should never use, like birthday. If this weren't so sad, it would be funny.

muggsy
03-31-2012, 09:59 AM
If you think we're not losing our freedoms bit by bit, read this:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2012/03/26/19550266.html?cid=rssnewsweird%20news
Call it anything other than censorship and you'd be lying or crazy. I'm really glad I have the government and school leaders to point out words that I should never use, like birthday. If this weren't so sad, it would be funny.

Political correctness run amok.

muggsy
03-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Eric Holder makes John Mitchell look like Diogenes.

Diogenes, I'm impressed. You must have been an officers kid. :) I'm the honest man that he was looking for. (just Kidding)

les strat
04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
I DISPISE HIM! He is above the law, and does not care to answer for anything he does.

I hope he reads this:

ERIC HOLDER, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR NATION AND A RACIST, CONSTITUTION HATING FOOL. OUR COUNTRY WILL NOT TOLERATE THE LIKES OF YOU MUCH LONGER!!!!!

Whewwww. Feels better. See ya on the list.