PDA

View Full Version : New to CM9 - Thigh holster ?

Duchess
03-28-2012, 06:33 PM
One thing I always wanted to try with my Beretta Tomcat, and never did, was a thigh holster for conceal carry in the summer under a dress or skirt.

With the Kahr CM9 being so much slimmer, I'm thinking I want to get one for this gun.

Anyone any suggestions for what to buy and how to use ?

Thanks

Duchess

yqtszhj
03-28-2012, 07:58 PM
One thing I always wanted to try with my Beretta Tomcat, and never did, was a thigh holster for conceal carry in the summer under a dress or skirt.

With the Kahr CM9 being so much slimmer, I'm thinking I want to get one for this gun.

Anyone any suggestions for what to buy and how to use ?

Thanks

Duchess

My wife wants a holster like that. If you find one you like how about post a link. I hope you like that CM9.

JFootin
03-29-2012, 07:48 AM
I wonder if an ankle holster might work? Maybe with an extra length strap to handle the greater diameter. If you personally contact a smaller maker, you can probably get one made with longer strap.

JFootin
03-29-2012, 07:55 AM
I did a Google search on "thigh holsters or women" and got ...

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/womens-thigh-holster-for-concealed-carry/1365552409001/

APSKahr
03-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Go to youtube and search for falia freedom channel. This woman has a bunch of great firearms/gear/holsters reviews including a thigh holster review on page 2 of her channel.

Duchess
03-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys ! I'll check out Falia Freedom ...