PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you ever tried .....

WMD
02-12-2010, 02:32 PM
an Airsoft gun? OMG! unbelievable fun. I got an email from Kahr Announcing the sale of airsoft tommy guns. I bought one. The bad news, it didn't come with ammo. What a bummer. I also had to charge the battery for 4 to 5 hours before I could shoot it.

However....., I picked up ammo at my local sporting goods place and then inserted my newly charged battery.

Now the good news!

What a hoot. I now have a "select fire" M1 tommy gun that spits those little plastic BB's out at 466 ft per second! I put a large heavy cardboard box in my front yard to demo this very cool gun to my wife. I freaked as I saw the BB's ripping cpompletely through the box. This thing is so much fun I am suprised it is legal! The full auto portion is amazing!

This gun seems to be a higher end gun then what you see in the sporting good stores. It is also 100 plus feet per second more powerful then the other guns. If you have not tried one, give it a shot! (no pun intended)

You will be amazed. Gotta go now and get more ammo!

Vinikahr
02-12-2010, 07:41 PM
I have tried an air soft but not the one you are describing.

Besides, this thread is worthless with out the pics.:popcorn:

WMD
02-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Sorry about not having pics. I guess I need to figure out how to do that. Here is a link to the Gun. M1A1 Thompson Airsoft Rifle (http://www.tommygunshop.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.asp?itmid=924)

Bawanna
02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Aww man, I gotta get one of those. How cool can that be. My kids got airsoft guns and lots of them little rubber projectiles but nothing near as cool as that. I'll have to keep it in the safe so they don't run off with it.
I fear my PM45 and my Dan Wesson bobtail fund might have just took a hit. Pun fully intended.:33: