PDA

View Full Version : CM9 Break-In Range Report

zander473
04-07-2012, 05:59 AM
Made it to the range with my new CM9 yesterday and was very impressed. No failures or hiccups of any sort. I shot 200 rounds of Federal Champion that I bought from Walmart and 7 rounds of gold dot.

I followed the prep instruction for cleaning and lubing and had time to strip and clean the upper. The upper was relativly clean except for a piece of flashing that was about 3/16" in diameter; that could have caused problems with the safety or firing pin.

Like others POI was 2-3" low and to the left, but groups were better than any handgun I have shot.

muggsy
04-07-2012, 06:34 AM
With a little practice and proper trigger control your gun will shoot to point of aim. See the video below. The dot on the front sight needs to be placed on the point of impact there should be a small space between the bar and dot when the sights are properly aligned.

http://www.youtube.com/user/flicksguns#p/u/11/zKdXmcdB5WE

SpecK
04-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Welcome Zander! Another satisfied Kahr customer....youre gonna find alot of those here.

Imagine what those groups will look like after you get it fixed :D stick with it, you'll figure it out- you made a fine choice. Get some snap caps if you dont already have some and let your buddy load your magazine for you. It will tell you whats wrong with your squeeze faster than any of us