PDA

View Full Version : PM9 on the way

spikedog
04-10-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm new to the forum. I just ordered a PM9 for carry and want to know what you members think of it. I own a P9 and have carried it in the winter and now a LCP for summer. But, I was wanting something a little more powerful than the .380 and smaller than the P9.

Let me know,
Jim

JimC
04-10-2012, 09:24 AM
IMO, you bought one of the best pistols that Kahr Arms offers.

PYROhafe
04-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Never shot the pm, but I got the C(heaper)M(odel) n frikin love it! U def have a super nice gun coming ur way!

340pd
04-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Read this forum for tips and don't hesitate to ask questions of these members. There is a wealth of information here. As a 67 year old shooter I am more impressed with my PM9 than any gun I own. I have a Hogue slip on grip, magazine extension, a magazine follower mod, and three great holsters, all stemming from leads and tips from the members on this forum. Welcome, and post pictures when you get your new firearm.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/gnystrom_photos/BallerinavsQuarterback.jpg

jocko
04-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm new to the forum. I just ordered a PM9 for carry and want to know what you members think of it. I own a P9 and have carried it in the winter and now a LCP for summer. But, I was wanting something a little more powerful than the .380 and smaller than the P9.

Let me know,
Jim

THEMEMBERS STATED, U WON'T FIND A BETTER GUN. PIERIOD. lo0ok at the kahr tech section. two good sticky's there.

#1 kajhr lube chart

#2 propper preppingof ur kahr.

welcome aboard

Markis82
04-10-2012, 11:14 AM

Let me know,
JimI replaced my LCP with a CM9. It was the best gun decision I have ever made. Some said that I would regret selling my LCP. Ha! They coldn't be more wrong. You'll love your PM9!!

frbejarano
04-10-2012, 11:14 AM
I just bought a PM and LOVE it! Compared to my cousins CM mine drops mags free and his doesn't. I think I'm a little more accurate with mine but I may just think that because its mine. I can ride the slide and still chamber rounds unlike many others on this forum. Good luck. Post pics when you get it.

flieger67
04-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Congrats on the new PM9, Jim. I think you will like it. My CC pistol has been a Glock 19 but I looked into single-stack 9mm's for those times when the 19 is a little on the large side. I ended up selecting the CM9 (the "less-refined brother" to the PM9) and have found it to be a comfortable carry. In my range time with the CM9, I have found it to be reliable and surprisingly comfortable to shoot, as long as you have a firm grip on it.

Be sure to clean, lube and rack the PM9 before you shoot it the first time. Also, search on this forum about 7-round magazines before buying any. There are several informative threads on that topic.

crazymailman
04-10-2012, 12:01 PM
:yo: Hats off to you for a great choice.

GROTMAN
04-10-2012, 05:21 PM
It's a great gun and you won't regret getting one. Just follow everyones advice and do the prep work in the stickies. Got my pm9 in Jan. and have over 800 rounds through it with no problems. If by chance you do ever have a problem of any kind the guys on this forum have the know how and are great about helping you. Good luck and happy shooting :59:

jocko
04-10-2012, 05:49 PM
no wanting to again repear myself but the PM9 is in a class all by itself..