PDA

View Full Version : see this?

knkali
04-24-2012, 07:06 PM
The first vid: Zimmerman got rid of the wrong lawyer. This guy did more for him than the current one. Mind you I am not taking sides

The second vid is...well...you decide

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2012/04/23/front-sights-monday-blog-worrying-about-trayvon-martin-will-get-you-killed/

kahrseye
04-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Very interesting.....the first attorney for Zimmerman is who I want to defend me if I'm in a similar situation. I've said all along that there is more to this story than the media is saying...after all the facts don't stir up folks and sell newspapers.

THE second situation is confusing in that, I couldn't believe the shirtless guy was confronting an armed robber who is obviously pointing a loaded weapon at him and taking no defensive actions (if only to hide behind something.) AND the purple shirt guy has a weapon and doesn't defend his friend. Let me tell you, if that were me I'm not hesitating, I don't care if he's Trayvon Martins twin.

Wolffire99
04-24-2012, 08:27 PM
As I read it, Zimmerman's attorney got out of the case when Zimmerman went public on the Sean Hannity show against their advice. Zimmerman was forced to find another attorney.

rholmes69
04-24-2012, 09:14 PM
I find it hard to comprehend the 2nd video... as previously posted, the odd back and forth b/n criminal and badguy and the pandering around the scoot was just weird. No doubt the 2 workers would have been justified, but it is just weird. Proof that criminals are cowards maybe?...

muggsy
04-25-2012, 06:27 AM
I find it hard to comprehend the 2nd video... as previously posted, the odd back and forth b/n criminal and badguy and the pandering around the scoot was just weird. No doubt the 2 workers would have been justified, but it is just weird. Proof that criminals are cowards maybe?...

Never assume anything. Evaluate the situation and act decisively.