PDA

View Full Version : New CM9 and range report

jokester
04-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Just read bapples thread so this is on the same line.I just got back from the range and put another 300 rounds (500 total now) and all sorts of ammo thru my new cm9.I did not have one faiure of any kind.I will second the comment that if there is any question of the reliability of this gun there should not be !!!!This trend of new owners having the same outcome is great for Kahr and the owners of these guns.I hope it goes as well for all who decide to go with the cm9.Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the support.Damn iam a happy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Markis82
04-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Nice Jokster! I have had my CM9 for just under a year now. It is my EDC and I have 100% confidence in it. I stopped counting rounds at 1000. I have shot all kinds of ammo and I have never had a failure, misfire, hiccup of any sort. I shoot it as good or better than any gun I have ever owned. I have some of my target pic's (http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12517) here. It has just gotten smoother the more I shoot it. Like a fine wine, these guns get better with age.

bapple
04-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Just read bapples thread so this is on the same line.I just got back from the range and put another 300 rounds (500 total now) and all sorts of ammo thru my new cm9.I did not have one faiure of any kind.I will second the comment that if there is any question of the reliability of this gun there should not be !!!!This trend of new owners having the same outcome is great for Kahr and the owners of these guns.I hope it goes as well for all who decide to go with the cm9.Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the support.Damn iam a happy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you've had the same success that I've enjoyed... I hope she keeps running for you. I certainly trust my life with mine as well.

Bill K
04-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Another happy CM9 owner... that's great.

JFootin
04-28-2012, 04:48 PM
I feel like I must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express 'cause I bought this mirror polished CM9 almost a year ago and it works as slick as it looks! :D

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/John_England/My%20Custom%20CM9/KahrCM9PolishedLSwMagandBullets.jpg

Sage
04-28-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm one of those new owners of whom you speak. I can't tell you how happy I am with my new PM9. I bought a new Gen4 23 Glock in November that I had so many problems with that I finally sold it (I did disclose the problems to the buyer and I took a soaking).
I live in Georgia and even took it Glock in Smyrna and they never got it running right.

ParabellumJ
04-28-2012, 07:34 PM
I am also a new owner of a CM9... I've had it about three weeks and it has been 100% reliable after 850 rounds of assorted 115gr, 124gr and 147gr FMJ's and JHP's. I have thrown every kind of factory 9mm at it and it has never had a hiccup. I have Trijicon night sights on it and they have been outstanding. I just did a detailed cleaning of the slide and I will say the back plate on the slide is near impossible to get off. I don't think I'll attempt that again for a few thousand more rounds.