05-09-2012, 10:07 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/09/good-riddance-to-anti-gun-richard-lugar/

Yogi 117
05-09-2012, 10:19 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/09/good-riddance-to-anti-gun-richard-lugar/
+1...:)

Tinman507
05-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Goodbye D!ck. And yes, I meant it the way the forum censor flags it.

scoose
05-09-2012, 10:57 AM
+1...:)

+2 :)

dkmatthews
05-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Goodbye D!ck. And yes, I meant it the way the forum censor flags it.

+1 :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

jlottmc
05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
I have Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" stuck in my head for some weird reason. Oh well, one less liberal cockroach to oust.

chrish
05-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Amen brother. Nobody should be allowed to serve in the government (in an elected OR appointed position) for more than 2 terms. One to learn the ropes, one to get some work done. No term should be more than 4 years. Period. No exception other than supreme court justices. That includes lower court judges if you ask me.

Too many lifers there. I've worked alot of places, finally gave up on companies and hung a shingle out. But in every job where I was an employee, people that had been there more than a decade were by and large (not all mind you) but by and large were utterly useless and part of the stagnation that exists in any company with lifers. The 80/20 rules applies everywhere and in our government it's more like 99/1.

Mudcat
05-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I did my part to send **** home yesterday!

Sent from my evil black iPhone using Tapatalk

chrish
05-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I did my part to send **** home yesterday!

Good job sir! Kudos to you!

muggsy
05-09-2012, 02:23 PM
+1 His loss is our gain.

muggsy
05-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Amen brother. Nobody should be allowed to serve in the government (in an elected OR appointed position) for more than 2 terms. One to learn the ropes, one to get some work done. No term should be more than 4 years. Period. No exception other than supreme court justices. That includes lower court judges if you ask me.

Too many lifers there. I've worked alot of places, finally gave up on companies and hung a shingle out. But in every job where I was an employee, people that had been there more than a decade were by and large (not all mind you) but by and large were utterly useless and part of the stagnation that exists in any company with lifers. The 80/20 rules applies everywhere and in our government it's more like 99/1.

We already have term limits. It called the ballot box. If the SOB isn't doing his job then it's up to you to do your job and vote the SOB out. Anyone doing a good job should not be forced to leave because of term limits.

ParabellumJ
05-09-2012, 05:28 PM
I have always been a big supporter of gun control. I say the best way to control guns is to use two hands! Glad to see another anti 2A politician go.

TheTman
05-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Good for you Mudcat!

The big problem with no term limits is you have Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Dianne Feinstein, Rev. Al, and so many others that just keep on getting elected from their idiot controlled districts.

tv_racin_fan
05-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Good for you Mudcat!

The big problem with no term limits is you have Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Dianne Feinstein, Rev. Al, and so many others that just keep on getting elected from their idiot controlled districts.

You think the next idiot wont be so bad? It may be even worser. Not to mention those uumm citizens deserve to elect the politician of THEIR choice no matter how much I may dislike it, else they have the right to prevent me from electing the representative of my choice.

Out there they have Maxine and Nancy and I got Hank Johnson down the road from me.... Just think, you might get a Debbie Wasserman next time, or perhaps a Sir Henry Waxman.