PDA

View Full Version : CW9 and 4 wheelin'

LorenzoB
05-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Took the day off work to go shooting yesterday with some friends and then some 4 weelin' on the Rubicon. Dang, it is beautiful up there right now! Good times indeed!

Shot lots of different guns, but every time I shoot my CW9, I am more impressed. This one is a keeper for sure!

Deano
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Sounds like a fun day. Interestingly, here in Oregon it's a crime to ride an off road 4 wheeler with a loaded gun. You might check to be sure it's not in California as well. They seem to be stricter about everything.

FireMoose
05-16-2012, 11:57 PM
everyone knows that if yer 4 wheeling your life can't be threatened /rolleyes

1slinginlead2
05-17-2012, 05:53 AM
Here it's not against the law. It's a rule,don't go off road at all without a gun. Thats what made me get my CCW. I use to go out in the jeep and the 4 wheeler just me and the wife sometimes. I prefer to go with at least one other vehicle just in case. I didn't run into any real trouble personally but their were a few sketchy moments. My father had a run in with a drunk guy that ran up a said my dad was shooting at him when he wasn't and guns were drawn luckily everyone walked away.

When my family would go out in the CJ7 Golden Eagle as a kid everyone was friendly. People would gladly help if your in trouble pull you out if you were stuck. Wave and smile every time you passed. Pull over and let you through. People had respect for each other on the trail back then. It's completely the opposite now.

LorenzoB
05-17-2012, 09:22 AM
On a weekday we were the only ones out there. Any way, we shot somewhere else, took the guns back home, then drove to the trail.

les strat
05-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Here it's not against the law. It's a rule,don't go off road at all without a gun. Thats what made me get my CCW. I use to go out in the jeep and the 4 wheeler just me and the wife sometimes. I prefer to go with at least one other vehicle just in case. I didn't run into any real trouble personally but their were a few sketchy moments. My father had a run in with a drunk guy that ran up a said my dad was shooting at him when he wasn't and guns were drawn luckily everyone walked away.

Yeah, glad I live in a free state.

SmokingGun
05-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Yeah, glad I live in a free state.

"The Free State".......is Maryland's motto. What a BS joke. Those that live here will understand :(

jlottmc
05-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Around here you go muddin' you're expected to have a gun. If you get caught with out one, we make you stand in line to get one (almost anyway).