PDA

View Full Version : We can carry in the parks now

Chief Joseph
02-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Found the story at our local station, and their anti gun bias is typically present. They even put it in the "news of the weird" category. They won't let us comment on it like most of the other stories, which is too bad, I had plenty to say on the subject, most notably their entire approach.

New Law Allows Loaded Guns In National Parks - Politics News Story - KPTV Portland (http://www.kptv.com/politics/22612644/detail.html)

Steve-$
02-22-2010, 07:52 AM
How about writing , a letter to the editor of your local newspaper?
:)

Chief Joseph
02-22-2010, 08:51 AM
This was actually a tv station. The newspaper here is completely worthless, Lars Larson calls it the daily dead fish wrapper and I concur, and like most lefty papers in the country, they're having financial issues too. This is a tv station and while lefty, it's still better than the rest in town. The MSM in this area really sucks. I could write letters til I'm blue in the face and unless these lefty's are replaced with common sense traditional American values people, the results will always be the same, my letter would hit the trash. I never watch the local news, I just look for the weather on their website. I do however take the time to read what catches my eye, and that's only to be able to post my opinion. I love to try to drive the "keep portland weird" crowd nuts. At least nuttier than they already are.

deadhead1971
02-22-2010, 09:56 AM
What's the difference between guns in national parks (ok as of today) versus guns in national forests?

recoilguy
02-22-2010, 09:56 AM
That was painful to read......it shows how ignorant people are and how gulible they think others will be.

RCG