PDA

View Full Version : 1st Kahr semi auto

rudenesshd
05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Just purchased a CM 9....Wow Im impressed..Im a Glock,Ruger,Taurus owner as well, this Pistol is perfect for conceal carry in 9mm but is very tight. Havent had a chance to shoot yet but I do like the pistol. Any recommendations on a IWB hoster???????????

Infidel proud
05-30-2012, 06:15 PM
I have been using a crossbreed mini tuck. Its super comfortable and stable. Lots of guys on this forum rave about pj holsters so I'm sure you will get that recomendation sooner or later ;)

I have been looking at garrett industries also, they have kydex holsters that are lined with leather on the inside...

Anyway thats my 2 cents, hope you enjoy your CM9 as much as I do!

jocko
05-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Just purchased a CM 9....Wow Im impressed..Im a Glock,Ruger,Taurus owner as well, this Pistol is perfect for conceal carry in 9mm but is very tight. Havent had a chance to shoot yet but I do like the pistol. Any recommendations on a IWB hoster???????????

welcome aboad, now beforeu go shoot the gun hit the kahr tech section and hit on two good sticky's that willhelp ur first event be so so nice.,

#1 kahr lube chare

#2 propper prepping of ur kahr. not may guns out there in the cm9 class IMO...:popcorn:

pocket pistol
05-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Jocko is right. Not many pistols in the same class as the CM9. Mines been great. I did do the prep and lube. I followed those 2 stickys to the letter and I reccomend those to everyone.

I'm sure you're going to love your Kahr. Welcome.

chrish
05-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Another IWB recommendate is the Comp-Tac Infidel. I love mine. It's a bit thick, so at somepoint as mentioned above, I may try a PJ for its thinness. But I'm pretty happy w/ the Infidel.

JFootin
05-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Here is the PJ holster I am recommending: http://pjholster.com/?page_id=37, the IWB Clip On. I am a holster addict with a lot of experience. I will tell you, I have never seen another holster that is so comfortable that I literally cannot feel it there with my CM9 in it in the sweet spot just behind my hip! All day long! I got it with fbi cant, which helps with comfort and concealment, as well as drawing. And Paul is an absolutely great guy to deal with! You will be very pleased!

Gunner_3117
05-30-2012, 09:42 PM
apparently you are supposed to shoot these things like you stole 'em! I've been using a DeSantis model 031, and it has been great so far. Seems durable, and the price was under $20. those PJ's look nice though...may have to get me one of those after i climb out of the poor house. hope your have a good time breaking in the CM9...it's a great piece

Bawanna
05-30-2012, 09:47 PM
My PJ is suppose to arrive any day. Its done and enroute ahead of schedule.

I have two Garret Silent Thunders and I like those a lot. Heard so much good about PJ that I had to see first hand.

Both the Garrets and Paul are great to deal with.

PYROhafe
05-30-2012, 10:38 PM
+1 for what jocko said!
+1 for what Jfootin said!

The prep and lube stickies are great, and the pj holster rocks!
(yeah im gonna do it again)
We cm9 owners like to use :D as our symbol... follow the stickies, and that thing will run like a top! Over 1500 rounds through mine without a single problem! :D

jblackfish
05-31-2012, 06:09 AM
Just purchased a CM 9....Wow Im impressed.............Havent had a chance to shoot yet but I do like the pistol. ...........
You're gonna like it better when you shoot it. I have the PM9 and it's a fantastic little 9mm.

rcarroll46
06-02-2012, 07:12 PM
PJ IWB with J hook. Lightest, thinnest, most comfortable, and easiest to conceal as well as to put on and take off. Have one for my PM45 and Ruger LCP and love both. I can give you a great deal on a drawer full of other inferior holsters I have tried through the years.

MikeG
06-06-2012, 08:49 PM
I've managed to resist so far but haven't heard a bad word yet about those pj holsters... I've got a minituck for all day and a cheap uncle mike's for quick trips and they do just fine but you guys keep it up and my holster box is gonna get even fuller...