PDA

View Full Version : trigger ?

686ppp
06-04-2012, 05:08 PM
I've had a T40 for several years do they have the elite trigger? I have seen different years as to when KAHR started using them. This one has a u in front of the trigger indicating it went back to the factory how much does that hurt the value?
Thanks

jocko
06-04-2012, 05:13 PM
all T's have elite trigger, u got the best. the U on the front means it has been factory refurbished. which carry's one year warranty. U more than likly bought this gun right to, so value is marginal . Hopefully u did not buy it to resell it.

Q. What does the "U" on the trigger guard of my pistol mean?

A. If there is a "U" engraved on the trigger guard of your pistol, it is a factory refurbished and test fired model (often sold as a "test fired" gun). The gun is considered to be used, will come with one magazine, and is sold with a one year warranty

I would buy a U model if the price is right any day of the week. u lose some warranty time but if u get a gun it is goingto act up before one year is out anyway, so ur good to go. Shoot it like u stole it. the t models are just super guns, u just don't see um around gun shops either. Just sayin

686ppp
06-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks I can't tell any difference on the trigger pull from the wifes MK40