PDA

View Full Version : Spanking Dietrich

zena
02-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry I didn't get to the martial arts school sooner guys. But John nixed the spanking film. And Bawanna, I didn't see you complaining about threesomes when you were picking mx5 and myself up in the Hummer!? :D:D:D

Raoul
02-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Sorry I didn't get to the martial arts school sooner guys. But John nixed the spanking film. And Bawanna, I didn't see you complaining about threesomes when you were picking mx5 and myself up in the Hummer!? :D:D:D

Spanking Dietrich....

make a damn good movie title.

Bawanna
02-25-2010, 07:17 PM

Well technically I didn't consider it a threesome since I'd planned on bringing my current lovely wife as we discussed and of course I couldn't shoot the aero's and drive at the same time so I figured on a driver so we're talking at least a fivesome. I really had not a single gutter thought, strictly honorable and morally correct until after the forthcoming nuptials which of course we had to push back a bit on account of pulling the Hummer out of the paint shop half done to go hunt down Mr. Dietrich after his slanderish and insulting talk. Well I guess he wasn't slanderish or insulting, just trying set off my jealousy which he accomplished in fine fashion.
What were we talking about anyway, I'm so glad your back. If Mr. John nixed the spanking film I guess we'll just have to go underground.:o

Dietrich
02-25-2010, 08:12 PM
I don`t see why y`all think I need a spanking anyway.I have done nothing wrong,as usual.My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure.

Bawanna
02-26-2010, 11:23 AM
I don`t see why y`all think I need a spanking anyway.I have done nothing wrong,as usual.My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure.

Sometimes it's just a spanking for spankings sake. Not a real punishment just a cleansing to make sure you maintain your strength and keep your heart pure. Seems like it would benefit the vocal cords as well depending on which cat a nine tails the spanker decides to apply to the spankee. Baring, bearing, exposing the fact that I'm not an authority on spankings of course.:nerd: