PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new member and "owner"

getupatree
03-02-2010, 09:32 AM
I say "owner" because I have bought but just waiting to show up a P9 in BDC with night sights as my primary EDC. I just handled and researched Kahr last week and already love them. Now unfortunately I am already on the hunt for another. A P380 as a replacement for my LCP. Oh the sickness. Glad to find this forum and look forward to being an active member. I'm in West KY.

jeep45238
03-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Just put your time in with the trigger, and she'll treat ya good!

In-Yo-Grill
03-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Glad to have you. Remember to post pics of your "Kahr collection" as it grows. I have a P9 and I know you'll love yours.

Vinikahr
03-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Congrats!
And Welcome!

Bawanna
03-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Welcome. I feel your pain.:7: The waiting can be just brutal. Has to be the worst time in a persons life waiting for a shiney new or used or beatup gun to arrive. Its my gun and I want it NOW!.
Just call me Mr. Patience.:lie:

Dietrich
03-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum.I think that you will find it to be fun and informative.This is the best restaurant I`ve ever eaten in.:cheer2:

getupatree
03-02-2010, 12:39 PM
good thing you don't have to own a P380 to get in here....may be a WHILE the way it's looking. Anybody know if the black BDC version is out?

recoilguy
03-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the site. This is a very good forum and very informative. The folks here know their Kahrs and speak very frankly and honestly about them. Very different from other forums I have frequented. I like spending time here reading and conversing. I hope you do too

RCG

wyntrout
03-02-2010, 01:16 PM
good thing you don't have to own a P380 to get in here....may be a WHILE the way it's looking. Anybody know if the black BDC version is out?

Tell me about it! I ordered and paid for a P380 with night sights from Arizona Gun Runners April 30... last year! Fall came and went as did 2009, and finally shipping was announced in the first week of January. I still haven't heard anything and have only seen a few for sale on the "Net. Now's there's "rumored" to be a DLC version, with a picture or two from the Shot Show or whatever. I'm not pining for the P380 anymore, since I got my like-new-to-me PM9 DLC with N/S... and I'll have its BIG brother in the next few days.
I think that Kahrs too busy trying to start a bunch of new versions and not putting enough into production of the already high-in-demand-short-in-supply versions!
Damn, but I'd love to have the P380 DLC with N/S! I'm already envious and jealous and I don't have my plain-old SS version, yet!:confused:
It's like an addiction!:eek:
Wynn:p

getupatree
03-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome. I feel your pain.:7: The waiting can be just brutal. Has to be the worst time in a persons life waiting for a shiney new or used or beatup gun to arrive. Its my gun and I want it NOW!.
Just call me Mr. Patience.:lie:

Apparently they call me Mr. Patience too - I just got off the phone and bought a P380. Great deal - shop in PA just got some in and have 3 left. $559 + $25 ship. No cc fee. I told them I would post to try to help them and any members looking for one. HA!:D

Elk County Ammo & Arms

246 Brusselles St
St. Marys, PA 15857
814-834-9318

swampman
03-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.I think that you will find it to be fun and informative.This is the best restaurant I`ve ever eaten in.:cheer2:
I'll take large peperoni pizza please. :eek:

Bawanna
03-02-2010, 05:30 PM
I'll take large peperoni pizza please. :eek:

Anything to drink with that?:hungry:

swampman
03-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Anything to drink with that?:hungry:
Yes,I like unsweetened tea please :)