PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Kahr P380 black w/Trijicon night sights + Extras (PA)

Sgt01
08-26-2012, 02:17 PM
SOLD

Looking to sell my recently purchased, excellent condition, Black Stainless Kahr P380 with factory installed Trijicon night sights. This is an RC3xxx serial numbered gun, and I'm the original owner.
Package includes 3 magazines (6 round), 2 Pearce magazine finger extensions and a new, unused right hand Cobra Gunskin black leather clip-on IWB holster.
Also included is the factory box, lock, paperwork, etc, along with a recently ordered set of Talon “rubberized” stick-on grips. As soon as they get here they will be shipped out to the buyer via U.S. Mail.
I find myself still grabbing my old LCP for pocket carry, so I really don’t have a use for the P380.

Purchased the gun approximately six weeks ago as an impulse buy and noticed some pretty nasty scratches on the top of the slide when I got it home. Kahr promptly replaced the flawed slide with a brand new one.
Since purchase, I have put roughly 275 rounds of various range and defensive ammo through her. Initially, she had some feeding problems with Winchester white box, but she seems to be doing fine with them now after the initial break-in. Never a problem with Speer Gold Dots, Corbon and Critical Defense ammo, the only defensive ammunition I’ve tried. She’s been laser accurate from the very first shot, and very comfortable to hold and shoot.

SOLD $450.00 shipped from my FFL to yours. Sorry, no trades. Can use the cash for other interests. References upon request.

If interested, just drop me an email or PM.
Many thanks!

Sgt01