PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Massachusetts

mrsig239
03-08-2010, 06:12 AM
Hello all! I am a new member from Mass. I have had a K9 for the last 5 or 6 years and just yesterday bought a new Mass. compliant pm9. Cant wait to get out to the range and break her in. I cant believe how light it feels compared to the K9. Once she is reliable this will be my new everyday carry.

Great forum here! Dont know why I never found it before.

Phil.

In-Yo-Grill
03-08-2010, 06:31 AM
Welcome aboard. Great choice for ultimate carry. Clean her good then get her out and break it in. Look forward to hearing the range report.

Dietrich
03-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Howdy,glad you found us.There are several members here from your state and they seem to be very nice people.You`re going to love your PM9.Make sure you read the manual,it contains some very useful information.The PM9 is one of the most popular Kahrs discussed here and we look forward to hearing about your findings.Welcome and please jump in with both feet.:)

Vinikahr
03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Congrats and Welcome to the Board!
Pics?

TheSorb
03-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Welcome...and let's see those pics!;)

mrsig239
03-09-2010, 03:53 AM
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze78hqf/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kharpm9ma..JPG
First pic.

mrsig239
03-09-2010, 03:55 AM
New and old. Cousins first meet.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze78hqf/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cousins.JPG

jeep45238
03-09-2010, 04:19 AM
Welcome aboard! Nice pair you've got there :D

Bawanna
03-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Sweet pair! Do you know that Jesse Stone police chief guy. Lives in Paradise, is that far from you? Looks alot like Tom Selleck in a lose sort of way. Don't think they are related.

How is it activating the safety on your new baby. Seems like with the small grip and being way to the back it might almost be a two handed operation. Much pressure required to activate or deactivate it? If a person just left it off safe you'd just have a normal Kahr with an extra lever.

Enjoy, thanks for the pics.

getsome
03-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi bawanna, I'm gonna miss Robert Parker....I really like Jesse and Spencer as well....All good reads....:(

recoilguy
03-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Nice choice of weapons. The Mass compliant version is interesting if you don't live in Mass. Have a great time with teh new gun. It is a good shooter!

RCG

Bawanna
03-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Hi bawanna, I'm gonna miss Robert Parker....I really like Jesse and Spencer as well....All good reads....:(

Miss him? Say it ain't so. Did he cross the river? :(

getsome
03-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Yep about a month or so ago...Died at his desk writing his latest book...

Bawanna
03-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Yep about a month or so ago...Died at his desk writing his latest book...

Bawanna's depressed.:confused::mad::(:angel: are lookin over him.

mrsig239
03-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Sweet pair! Do you know that Jesse Stone police chief guy. Lives in Paradise, is that far from you? Looks alot like Tom Selleck in a lose sort of way. Don't think they are related.

How is it activating the safety on your new baby. Seems like with the small grip and being way to the back it might almost be a two handed operation. Much pressure required to activate or deactivate it? If a person just left it off safe you'd just have a normal Kahr with an extra lever.

Enjoy, thanks for the pics.
Dont know Jesse Stone. Safety works easy with two hands. I plan on leaving it off and using it as a regular pm9. Maybe put it on safe when it is in the gun cabinet.

medezyner
03-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome aboard mrsig239. Born & raised in MA, escaped to NH a while ago. Lots of friends and fam still there. Great to have you on this forum. My PM9 just rolled in right before I went on vacation to FL. Had to take the Keltec down there...what a bummer. Cant wait to get the PM9 to the club and run a few hundred through it. Parker use to write for the Boston Herald, gonna miss his writings for sure.

Armybrat
03-09-2010, 06:54 PM
:yo:

Howdy from Texas!

You'll love your new PM9.

joshh
03-11-2010, 08:26 AM
i'm jealous! i also live in mass & have been looking for a new pm9. Where did you get it? looks great. good deal?

mrsig239
03-11-2010, 06:35 PM
i'm jealous! i also live in mass & have been looking for a new pm9. Where did you get it? looks great. good deal?
I answered your other thread also. I paid more than I wanted but it was the only one there. I figured if you snooze you lose. I work in Worcester sometimes also.

joshh
03-11-2010, 08:01 PM
nice. i was quoted 750 for one "when they come in" from a dealer but only he would give a quote before they come in. most arent sure. thanks for the replies.

zena
03-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great pics. Seems we're having a little MA (behind enemy lines) meeting here!;) I've not seen or touched the new MA compliant version. I'm such a purist. Don't know that I'll like the extra lever and all that writing on there. Let us know how she runs.