09-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Boberg XR9s

http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeSizePotato?feature=watch

socialwork911
09-18-2012, 10:46 AM
says it's unavailable???

TheTman
09-18-2012, 01:29 PM
No they are still not available except to the people on the waiting list.
Also mine was completely reliable right out of the box, I didn't have the problems the reviewer did. My only probllem was not yanking the slide back hard enough when chambering the first round and sometimes it would jam, but that was user error. I do carry it quite a bit after some 500 rounds down range, with no problems other than the ones I caused. I feel it's perfectly reliable, and it's very easy to conceal. I too wish the gun sold for less, but I wish about everything sold for less.

CJB
09-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Browning long recoil 9mm.

Done in .380 over at the Sensormatic corp in Deerfield Beach Florida, to a Beretta 84, back in the early 90's!!!

RedRyder
09-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Anyone serious about the Bobergs can find a few listed on gunbroker.com. They may be reliable but don't think it's the gun for me. I'd get all confused about loading the mag. But then I digress - I can get confused in a portapotty. It's a age thing I think.:eek:

muggsy
09-18-2012, 04:37 PM
I was born confused, but I think that it's Rube Goldberg design. A few of us should be old enough to remember Rube Goldberg. :)

TheTman
09-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Arne said he got the idea for the design from a machine gun, so if it will hold up to a machine gun, I don't think it will have any trouble holding up to a pistol.

muggsy
09-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Arne said he got the idea for the design from a machine gun, so if it will hold up to a machine gun, I don't think it will have any trouble holding up to a pistol.

I'm glad that he didn't get his idea from a Gatling gun. Might have been a little tougher to conceal. Just sayin. :)

TheTman
09-18-2012, 10:55 PM
LOL, would have been something to try and conceal. I can see where the extra parts would make some people want to avoid the pistol. So far their have been no problems with it other than pulling the case away from the bullet, but time will tell if the design holds up.