PDA

View Full Version : Can you say Minority Report?

Raoul
03-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Police act swiftly after gun purchases | MailTribune.com (http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100309/NEWS/3090315/-1/NEWS)

Chief Joseph
03-11-2010, 08:47 PM
I was listening to Lars Larson today and he had this on. He contacted the state police, medford police and other agencies. None of the agencies involved would admit it was THEIR case. They were all there, but no one admits to being the decision maker. Every agency he talked to sent him to another. Don't ya like that, the atf seizing toy guns without due process, and now a swat team storms your home at 3 am and NO ONE IS TO BLAME. oregon has definitely gone off the deep end with our blue status.

Raoul
03-12-2010, 04:45 AM
I was listening to Lars Larson today and he had this on. He contacted the state police, medford police and other agencies. None of the agencies involved would admit it was THEIR case. They were all there, but no one admits to being the decision maker. Every agency he talked to sent him to another. Don't ya like that, the atf seizing toy guns without due process, and now a swat team storms your home at 3 am and NO ONE IS TO BLAME. oregon has definitely gone off the deep end with our blue status.

Yeah, and how about involuntary admission to a psych unit without due process.

jeep45238
03-12-2010, 04:52 AM
I'm just slightly pissed off about this.

Slightly.

Ok, I'm livid, ya caught me.

Dietrich
03-12-2010, 08:47 AM
I`d say that whoever decided to do this probably needs to be referred to as "Mein Fuehrer".:mad:

wyntrout
03-12-2010, 12:02 PM
I think that you ain't seen nothing yet, if Obama has his way with the "National Police Force as strong as the military"... can you say "Brown Shirts"?
You can't underestimate the stupidity of SOME of the over-zealous guys in blue. I still fume when I think about the woman and mother who got a restraining order and called the police saying that her husband was going to harm her. She had a legal handgun. The deputies showed up took the report and then TOOK THE GUN AWAY FROM HER, and hours later her husband showed up and killed her!!
I wouldn't hesitate to go to the defense of a policeman or any LEO. I have great respect for the men and women in blue, but I don't want to give up my rights to make their job "easier".
Wynn

jlottmc
04-09-2010, 08:16 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!! what a F_^cking world we live in. And they wonder why we have a pile of ammunition here, and why we as gun owners don't like them. Gonna fix a drink now...