PDA

View Full Version : Lovin' it!

Gadgetnut259
10-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Today was my 3rd time out with the CM9 and I absolutely love this little gun! I have somewhere around 250 rounds through it now and it has been flawless. I decided to take off the Hogue grip (too squishy) and try a set of the rubber Talon grips. Those are perfect for me. Plenty of grip, covers the sharp cheese graters, and no squish. :p I just wish my take-down pin was easier to pop out! I watch youtube videos of other guys breaking down their CM9s and they can just push it out by hand. Not mine. I have to awkwardly hold the slide in just the right spot with one hand, and hit the pin with handle of a screwdriver to push it free. I hope that loosens up, because it's a pain in the butt! Other than that, this sweet little 9 is awesome!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r55/gadgetnut/Shooting.jpg

Bmxovich
10-06-2012, 02:22 PM
The pin on my CM9 was snug but loosened up pretty fast. My PM9 was stubborn, I just broke it down repeatedly and it just continues to get better. I'd rather have a snug fitting pistol that will break in over time, than a loose one out of the box. Glad you like the thing, best value out there I think in a 9mm.

Nice PPQ, love to replace the wife's PK380 with one.

Gadgetnut259
10-06-2012, 03:27 PM
The pin on my CM9 was snug but loosened up pretty fast. My PM9 was stubborn, I just broke it down repeatedly and it just continues to get better. I'd rather have a snug fitting pistol that will break in over time, than a loose one out of the box...
That's a good point. I hope it does loosen up soon.

Nice PPQ, love to replace the wife's PK380 with one. You wouldn't be sorry! The PPQ is, IMHO, at the pinnacle of polymer handgun design. I could rave about that pistol all day.

FatMatt
10-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Try polishing the take down pin, it should assist in making disassembly a little easier.