PDA

View Full Version : New All Black P9!!

Phil 386
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Went and picked up my new P9 with black slide/hardware today! This is my first Kahr, and first handgun. Taking it out to the range tomorrow. Pictures and a review will go up once I get home from vacation early next week.

Bawanna
03-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Well happy new gun to you. You lucky guy. Enjoy, savor it, be safe. You can only say first new gun, and first new Kahr once. Make the most of it. We'll anxiously await your first report. Hope it's all good.

Vinikahr
03-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Congrats!
And of course report and pictures to be expected!

jocko
03-12-2010, 07:01 AM
Went and picked up my new P9 with black slide/hardware today! This is my first Kahr, and first handgun. Taking it out to the range tomorrow. Pictures and a review will go up once I get home from vacation early next week.

you have pre cleaned and lubed the gun before goingto the range, and hopefully you have read kahrs manual at least twice, there is some MUST tips in there for a kahr owner.

great gun u have their, just prep it before going to the range with it. I think you will enjoy it more.

kahrseye
03-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Congratulations, be safe, enjoy and practice, practice, practice.

jeep45238
03-12-2010, 07:29 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/jeep45238/rlee.gif

Vinikahr
03-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Pics or it didn't happen :)
That is right!:photo:

jocko
03-12-2010, 12:24 PM

kahr tech section for

Proper Prep of a new Kahr, It might help you somewhat.. courrtesy of the good kahr members.:smash:

jkalantzis
03-12-2010, 02:24 PM
I think Jocko's new post about prep of a new Kahr will be extremely helpful. I know I was asking all the questions that are covered in this post when I first brought home my baby. Try it out I'm sure it will be helpful. Have fun and welcome, their is a great bunch of unique characters around hear.

Bawanna
03-12-2010, 02:30 PM
kahr tech section for

Proper Prep of a new Kahr, It might help you somewhat.. courrtesy of the good kahr members.:smash:

Are there good Kahr members and bad Kahr members, kind of like good trolls and bad trolls. Just curious, didn't see it in the manual but there was lots of big words in there. So I might have missed it.

jocko
03-12-2010, 03:56 PM
even a bad kahr member is better than the best troll. Not really any bad kahr members on this forum.

jeep45238
03-12-2010, 04:02 PM
bunch of unique characters around hear.

Hey! I resemble that remark! But I'd like to think that I get to blame genetics - this was my grandma last month on her 88th, her own idea.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/jeep45238/DSCN0799.jpg

Bawanna
03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey! I resemble that remark! But I'd like to think that I get to blame genetics - this was my grandma last month on her 88th, her own idea.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/jeep45238/DSCN0799.jpg

I think I dated her a couple years ago! Hot! Liar though, I could of swore she told me she was only 82 but my hearins none to good. Maybe she said she was afraid too? Took her to a horror movie, would have sat in the back row but there was too dang many stairs. I think it was the Waltons reunion.
May she live to 182! She's looking fine.

Bawanna
03-12-2010, 04:17 PM
even a bad kahr member is better than the best troll. Not really any bad kahr members on this forum.

Ok, gotcha, I'm taking down notes so I don't forget this stuff. Hmmm, no bad kahr members, ........ um eh trolls suck! Read the manual twice and again, pictures couple more times. Get help with big words.:2rolleyes::popcorn::hungry:

jocko
03-12-2010, 04:25 PM
u know bawanna, u drive some of us BANANAS but also I realize that for some of us, it is a shorter drive than for others. so I guess thats OK.

Vinikahr
03-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Ok, gotcha, I'm taking down notes so I don't forget this stuff. Hmmm, no bad kahr members, ........ um eh trolls suck! Read the manual twice and again, pictures couple more times. Get help with big words.:2rolleyes::popcorn::hungry:
Do get me started, or I'll never stop.
In here I am relax!:84:

Bawanna
03-12-2010, 04:32 PM
u know bawanna, u drive some of us BANANAS but also I realize that for some of us, it is a shorter drive than for others. so I guess thats OK.

I feel so reprimanded. You want me to go sit in the corner till yall tell me to come out? :2rolleyes:

jeep45238
03-12-2010, 04:33 PM
You want me to go sit in the corner till yall tell me to come out? :2rolleyes:

:popcorn:

Phil 386
03-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Range report time!

So this morning my good friend and I got up early and cleaned all the pistols we were going to shoot. His G19, my Kahr P9, and his wife's Sig Mosquito Sport. I completely cleaned my Kahr, polished the feed ramp, and lubed it in all the right places.

I put 50 rounds of WWB and 35 rounds of Federal through it with absolutely NO problems of any kind. Ran flawlessly and fantastic. I absolutely LOVE this gun. Sights were right where they needed to be, the gun is super accurate and as stated, had ZERO feed issues/reliability problems.

jbaker
03-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Are there good Kahr members and bad Kahr members, kind of like good trolls and bad trolls. Just curious, didn't see it in the manual but there was lots of big words in there. So I might have missed it.
there are good and bad of EVERY walk of life, just as im sure there is at LEAST 1 felon shi$ hea% on here if not more. i almost was one of them at 1 time, and i repeat ALMOST...........

Vinikahr
03-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Range report time!

So this morning my good friend and I got up early and cleaned all the pistols we were going to shoot. His G19, my Kahr P9, and his wife's Sig Mosquito Sport. I completely cleaned my Kahr, polished the feed ramp, and lubed it in all the right places.

I put 50 rounds of WWB and 35 rounds of Federal through it with absolutely NO problems of any kind. Ran flawlessly and fantastic. I absolutely LOVE this gun. Sights were right where they needed to be, the gun is super accurate and as stated, had ZERO feed issues/reliability problems.

:photo:

jocko
03-13-2010, 03:36 AM
doesn't surpirse me at all....Nice gun enjoy it. It is really a shooter..

jeep45238
03-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Range report time!

Glad to hear it's running great!

However,
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/jeep45238/rlee.gif