PDA

View Full Version : Color change?

jblackfish
10-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Is there a change that I can make to change the tread titles (on pages like "New Posts" or the categories on the forum home page) from red to a "softer" color? I find the red a little tiring to look at. That may be a personal choice but I looked for a way to change the color and couldn't find it.

johnh
10-18-2012, 07:12 AM
I am afraid not. The style is locked in by default.

jblackfish
10-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks, John. Good to have the answer. Great forum though! I don't know if the Administrator is the person for that compliment but, if not, will you pass it on?
Thanks again,
John
(jblackfish)

Bawanna
10-18-2012, 11:12 AM
He's the man, don't go no higher than JohnH. I'm bowing and genuflecting as I type this.

jblackfish
10-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Good to know, and good to see a little respect in life. ;)

Bawanna
10-18-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm all about respect. I'm bowing and genuflecting as I write this to you also so maybe it isn't such a big deal to Johnh either. I do try though.

jblackfish
10-18-2012, 11:22 AM
It's a nice thing, respect. My dad taught me respect, "yes sir" and "no maam," and number of other respectful ways to act and tanned my hide when I "forgot."

I'm afraid it's a dying trait in many of today's youth and certainly not THAT necessary (the bowing, etc.) from you to me, but I appreciate the thought. Take care....

Bawanna
10-18-2012, 11:50 AM
It's a nice thing, respect. My dad taught me respect, "yes sir" and "no maam," and number of other respectful ways to act and tanned my hide when I "forgot."

I'm afraid it's a dying trait in many of today's youth and certainly not THAT necessary (the bowing, etc.) from you to me, but I appreciate the thought. Take care....

I agree it's a dying trait, not in my family but in general. Actually it wasn't really a full blown bow, it was more of a curtsy but I did it with respect.

johnh
10-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Thanks, John. Good to have the answer. Great forum though! I don't know if the Administrator is the person for that compliment but, if not, will you pass it on?
Thanks again,
John
(jblackfish)

Thank you for the kind words neighbor! :)