PDA

View Full Version : Gun cannot help this

knkali
10-22-2012, 02:00 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=49500853&#49500853

no gun training can protect you from this. Makes you lose any hope of a better world.

MikeyKahr
10-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Horrific story is right. Gang initiation?

Knight92
10-22-2012, 03:39 PM
What is wrong with people these days?

yqtszhj
10-22-2012, 05:33 PM
I say the guy that threw the bottle deserves one thing.... I'll let you all figure out what I think that is.

muggsy
10-22-2012, 05:56 PM
It all goes to situational awareness. He placed himself in a compromising position. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wish him well. The perp deserves the same as what he gave.

knkali
10-22-2012, 06:15 PM
it all goes to situational awareness. He placed himself in a compromising position. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wish him well. The perp deserves the same as what he gave.

yep!

7shot
10-22-2012, 08:34 PM
What is wrong with people these days?

No kidding...

yqtszhj
10-22-2012, 10:17 PM
The perp deserves the same as what he gave.

my thought exactly, only with bystanders feeding the flames instead of trying to put him out. :mad:

Cokeman
10-22-2012, 10:54 PM
The guy sitting down probably had a Romney shirt on.

getsome
10-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Unfortunately there is a growing segment of the population that is rapidly and systematically returning to their animalistic roots and can no longer live in a civilized human society...

Take a look at the story of 12 year old Autumn Pasquale from Clayton N.J. who loved to ride her new BMX bicycle in the park until 17 year old Donte Robinson and his 15 year old little brother Justin decided they liked the bike too and choked Autumn to death then stuffed her body in a recycling bin to rot....

All that and not one peep from Jesse or Al....Must be busy I guess...:mad:

knkali
10-24-2012, 11:37 AM
while I agree with you, I wonder if it is really growing or is it in proportion to a growing population and or the news machine is swifter now so that these things seem to be escalating when they are not.

HalfCocked
10-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I think knkali has a good point. I believe there have always been stupid random acts of violence. Now days with the 24/7 news reporting and cctv cameras everywhere we just get to see it more. But I wonder is it doesn't feed on itself? The more we get to see it the more the weirdos believe it is ok to do this sort of thing...

getsome
10-24-2012, 01:16 PM
I will agree that there is more and faster news coverage and that everybody has a video phone now so more information comes out instantly like never before in our lifetime and there is also no shortage of fools that will do anything, risk life and limb or endanger anyone that gets in the way of their Youtube star opportunity but the acts of violence we are seeing now are very different...

I firmly believe that as the population grows so does the level of violence we see because the population that is growing the fastest are single parent section 8 households without any father figure to instill discipline, teach respect for others property and generally be a role model to show right from wrong behavior and only crack mommys downloading babies as fast as possible for the sole purpose of increasing the welfare and food stamp checks each month all the while turning loose her dangerous predator brood to the mean streets to do and act as they please...

In a recent gang robery of a local bar here in Atlanta three gang banger punks all under the age of 18 shot one woman who tried to run then shot through a locked managers office door killing the owner who never even had a chance to give them the money...The Police arrested them after a few days and the leader had this to say to the news reporter..."They ain't no jobs and they ain't no money out here in my place so we got to rob to live so what ya'll want us to do and why ya'll got such a big problem with it"....

Thats the problem and it's messed up!!!....

les strat
10-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Calling them animals is an insult to the animal kingdom.

Worthless waste of air is more like it.

Sage
10-24-2012, 04:38 PM
The guy sitting down probably had a Romney shirt on.

You're about as sick as he is.

knkali
10-24-2012, 07:18 PM
we carry for a reason--albeit sad and but true.

Cokeman
10-24-2012, 10:40 PM
You're about as sick as he is.

The guy sitting on the ground?