PDA

View Full Version : Anybody up for a trade? PM9 7 rounder for 6?

mattmcg
03-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Hey all,

Just picked up a PM9 for myself (with DLC coating and night sights, really like it). The box included both the 6 and 7 round magazines. I've tried both and prefer the 6 rounder so won't be using the 7 rounder.

Anybody up for a trade? Straight swap of the 7 rounder for a new or like new 6 rounder?

PM me if you're up for it.

Vinikahr
03-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey all,

Just picked up a PM9 for myself (with DLC coating and night sights, really like it). The box included both the 6 and 7 round magazines. I've tried both and prefer the 6 rounder so won't be using the 7 rounder.

Anybody up for a trade? Straight swap of the 7 rounder for a new or like new 6 rounder?

Congrats!
Coincidentally at one point when I got my PM9 I was thinking the same thing as you did, but then believed that many people would also be looking for the flush magazine more than the high capacity for the conceal ability and may hold to them, I ended up buying a new one so I have 3 now. IYG sells them at reasonable price. Excuse my reply if is out of context, I am sure it might be someone to trade with you.

G26ster
03-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Hey all,

PM sent

B18C5 Tom
03-15-2010, 11:12 AM
IYG sells them at reasonable price.

Link? My search for "IYG Kahr" yielded random links to topics here on Kahrtalk.

at_liberty
03-15-2010, 12:23 PM
If you carry the 7 rounder as your backup magazine, the extra length will give you the "slam" you need for a quick reload in an actual gun fight. I agree the 6 rounder that fits flush would be the easier to conceal, ready to rock.

Vinikahr
03-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Link? My search for "IYG Kahr" yielded random links to topics here on Kahrtalk.

Sorry for the lack of clarification but IYG is a member of this forum and kindly have made available some of items at very reasonable price.

http://kahrtalk.com/non-firearms-sale/1396-various-kahr-magazines.html

deadhead1971
03-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Like at liberty said, I carry the 7 rd mag as a backup in the back pocket while the 6 rd flush mag is in the gun in the front pocket. I like having an extra rd in a backup mag. :)