PDA

View Full Version : Wifey got a Nano

yqtszhj
10-27-2012, 05:16 PM
I got a paper in the mail the other day from a local gun shop. The beretta display van was going to be in their parking lot on Friday and Saturday. So yesterday I stop in just to look around and saw a Nano for the first time and got to handle it a bit. The slide was super easy to rack and I thought to myself that if the wife saw this she would like it.

I took her by today and as soon as she picked it up she liked it. She could never rack the slide on my cm9 but liked shooting it. she could handle racking the nano easily, so what did she do? She bought one because it was smaller and lighter than her Bersa 9mm. I think she'll carry the nano more once its proven reliable.

Everyone has seen one but I'll post a range report when we get out to shoot it, probably Monday.

RRP
10-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Congrats on your new purchase. It's always fun to buy a new toy, isn't it?!!

1R26
10-27-2012, 05:47 PM
I llook forward to hearing your findings on the range. I havent had the pleasure of seeing a Nano yet.

JFootin
10-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Congratulations! Looking forward to the range report and your evaluation of the trigger and ergos.

yqtszhj
10-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Congrats on your new purchase. It's always fun to buy a new toy, isn't it?!!

New toy??? Why, it's hers. I had nothing to do with it. ;)

yqtszhj
10-27-2012, 06:42 PM
I llook forward to hearing your findings on the range. I havent had the pleasure of seeing a Nano yet.

Here's a pic

http://www.berettanano.com/NanoLeft.png

RRP
10-27-2012, 06:43 PM
New toy??? Why, it's hers. I had nothing to do with it. ;)

Do you think we really convince them of that, or do they just play along?

My wife knows that PM9 I bought "her", wasn't really hers. But it was purchased on the same day I bought another handgun, so I had to justify the purchase somehow. I couldn't buy two for me, and none for her. :D

yqtszhj
10-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Congratulations! Looking forward to the range report and your evaluation of the trigger and ergos.

One thing I will say so far, the trigger is slightly less smooth than the CM9 but I hear it smooths out with use. I can get a full 2 fingers around the grip of the nano though. I only get 1 1/2 around the CM9.