PDA

View Full Version : kahr owner from georgia

oldmedik
11-07-2012, 12:49 PM
hi there i have lurked around here for a while, since i got my cw45. seems to be a great site. finally had a um upset cw45, had to join up and ask a few questions to get my baby back happy. than to all the fix it links, and more than helpful members. i guess i will hang around, not only to learn more, but i know site will be much better to have one more jawja boy here. lmao.

martin wise

yqtszhj
11-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Glad to have you here and glad the forum could help.

Bawanna
11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Yup we're good for a few more jawja boys and/or girls.

Welcome.

muggsy
11-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Sounds like one of those wise guys. Red clay and Kudzu. Welcome aboard, Peachy.

tv_racin_fan
11-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Lmao!

JFootin
11-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Well, I'm NC born, but I was a Georgia boy for 18 years as I pursued a career in the Atlanta area. IMO, the peachtree thing has gotten out of control there, like Kudzu. There are literally hundreds of streets, roads and boulevards named Peachtree. True story, for years while I lived in an apartment in Chamblee, this was my commute to work:

I drove out of the complex onto North Peachtree Road.
I went a block and crossed over Peachtree Industrial Boulevard.
I continued over to New Peachtree Road.
I got on the MARTA Train at the Chamblee Station.
I rode the MARTA Train downtown and got off at the Peachtree Center Station.
I went to work at 103 Peachtree Street NE!

In Gwinnett County, Northeast of Atlanta, there is an Old Peachtree Road. A few miles South of there is South Old Peachtree Road. My guess is that the next new road that they build is going to be called New South Old Peachtree Road!!! :D Don't you love it?

oldmedik
11-12-2012, 06:31 AM
yep atlanta got way out of control. we annexed it out of ga. now anything north of the macon - dixon line is considered yankee! hell kudzoo dont even grow there. i did a couple of years in north carolina, the broke western end. lol. needed a break in the ambulance career thing. figured out building custom log homes wasnt for me. couldnt wait to get back on my woo woo!

JERRY
11-12-2012, 08:36 AM
where abouts in Ga. are you?

oldmedik
11-12-2012, 01:24 PM
south west ga. ellaville it is just north oh americus.

JERRY
11-12-2012, 02:02 PM
im in alabama but just 30 miles north of columbus...just in case you ever get up this way....

oldmedik
11-12-2012, 03:42 PM
kewwl jerry. we hit columbus fairly regular we like the flea market there just in alabama
you know that ga has the largest zoo in u s dont you?

we fenced in alabama hehehe

JERRY
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
kewwl jerry. we hit columbus fairly regular we like the flea market there just in alabama
you know that ga has the largest zoo in u s dont you?

we fenced in alabama hehehe

hardy har har, im not from alabama, but ive lived here for 8 years so i understand what you meant.:D

Sage
11-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Welcome to you from the great state of North Georgia.

oldmedik
11-14-2012, 09:07 AM
hi there sage the state of north ga. hmmm that would be from kennesaw north, correct sir? i wish every city in the u s would adopt kennesaws gun laws. dayumm every legal household must own a firearm wheee citizens 1 crime 0

martin wise

eireguy
11-15-2012, 06:23 AM
Welcome