PDA

View Full Version : P380 Repairs/Range Report

jfred
03-15-2010, 06:27 PM
My original post was of the myriad of problems with the new P380 I purchased for my wife. After a trip to the Kahr Shop they returned it today with the following work done. They replaced the barrel, extractor, recoil spring, and did a number of polishing. I called upon return because I was concerned they hadn't addressed the number of misfires (light strikes) I experienced. The tech actually told me the original barrel was out of spec and that can cause the light strikes. Wasn't totally convinced but took it to the range tonight.

Very happy to report I put almost 100 rounds through it of the same ammo with absolutely 0 problems. No FTF, FTE, or light strikes. It is a very accurate firearm and I now feel confident in letting my wife practice and become comfortable shooting a very reliable handgun.

Thanks to Kahr for all of their work and timely repairs. Below is the last target I shot of two mags one to the head and one to the 10 ring. One flier on the head but it still would have hit on a normal sized head. All fired from the 7 yard range at approx 1 round per second.

:):):)

Vinikahr
03-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Kudos to Kahr's Support and
Thank You for sharing!

WMD
03-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Nice shooting! :) That is pretty decent for a little 380.