11-07-2012, 07:22 PM
They state this means nothing to local arms sales

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-win-u-backs-u-n-arms-treaty-193445288.html

melissa5
11-07-2012, 07:47 PM
And so it begins...

muggsy
11-07-2012, 09:07 PM
And if you like your current medical plan you can keep it.

chrish
11-07-2012, 09:26 PM

Until we cause the premium to skyrocket and you can't afford it. Or until you want to change the deductible, or until we kill the insurance company off w/ our regulations. But until then, you can keep it.

JohnR
11-08-2012, 04:07 AM
Until we cause the premium to skyrocket and you can't afford it. Or until you want to change the deductible, or until we kill the insurance company off w/ our regulations. But until then, you can keep it.

And it's the evil greedy Republicans that cause all that. ;)

My son's a good boy; he'd never hurt nobody. :rolleyes:

les strat
11-08-2012, 07:56 AM
First day after re-election, and the joker is heading up meeting for the UN gun treaty. Who da thunk it?

Buy your AR's, AK's, ammo, reloading supplies, and any guns or mags that hold more than 10 rounds NOW. No sales scare tactics here. This is real.

That M&P 15/22 in camo is looking mighty tastey right now :cool:

joshh
11-08-2012, 08:09 AM
http://hammertime2012.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/don_t_tread_on_me_heba.png

johnh
11-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Oh sure liberal gun owners, Obama is not really after gun control. This is not rocket science people. Remove head from sand--or wherever it was stuck. Now that he does not have to worry about re-election, he will be after all the restrictions he can create. Expect first strikes using executive orders to block imports. He can do that without Congress.

chrish
11-08-2012, 09:21 AM
And it's the evil greedy Republicans that cause all that. ;)

My son's a good boy; he'd never hurt nobody. :rolleyes:

Yea, really...

I did mean 'we' in my post as 'we' the Obama administration and ObamaCare...not 'we' as in we.

chrish
11-08-2012, 09:30 AM
As for the arms treaty, this is my new tact w/ liberals and those that think this dumb ass treaty is a good idea.

I ask them what kind of car they drive. Hopefully it's foreign. OK, let's assume they answer something made in Germany. Good, nice car my friend. So friend, I'm gonna need you to provide me with your DL number, social security number, plate and VIN number on your car, address, phone number, etc. I'm going to have to register that in a UN database and also provide that information to the authorities in Germany. We just never know when you might decide to report your car stolen, sell it on the black market, collect the insurance $ and then have that car turn up as used in a crime in Kalamazoo. On the off chance that this were to happen, obviously Germany needs to know about it as does the UN.

...wait for the response, there won't be a coherent one. best case is silence, worst is that you'll get called a nasty name.

JFootin
11-08-2012, 09:43 AM

My current medical plan is a Medicare Advantage Plan, which is part of the $715B that Obamacare is removing (stealing) from Medicare. Obama delayed the closing of Advantage Plans until after the election. But now, instead of having a plan mostly paid by the Medicare deduction from my SS check, I will be HAVING TO pay hundreds a month for a Medicare Suppliment Plan! IDIOTS! Everyone who voted for Obama the first time! And FRICKIN MORONS who voted him back in! I am not shy about telling any and all of them because it is the absolute truth! (After all, I am carrying so if they try to assault me...) Whew! Had to get that out! :eek::biggrin1:

OldLincoln
11-08-2012, 10:16 AM
We have to keep in mind that Obama (and Hillary and others) see us on Medicare as the reason the economy is bad. Never mind that congress stole the capital in our trust fund that would have kept it strong. If they can restrict medical care and we die off quicker than otherwise they believe the economy will be fine. Social Security and Medicare both fixed by executive order.

getsome
11-08-2012, 11:55 AM
It's worked before on the front end to bring a failing economy around...If you have too many of those pesky job seeking young males and not enough good paying jobs available the solution is to start a war, start building guns, ships, planes and bombs providing good jobs for the ones left after sending the young men off to some stupid senseless war to be killed off...Problem solved except this time they plan to kill off as many of us pesky older folks who have paid into Social Security and Medicare all our working lives and whos funds have been stolen to support our insane debt and now the final solution is to rid the country of the need to pay us back and provide the promises they made to us so many working years ago....What a plan....:confused: